Android 18 is one of the iconic characters of the Dragon Ball franchise. She was once one of the antagonist of the show, but later become one of the Z Warriors. In fact, she even married our favorite small bald hero, Krillin.
Dragon Ball’s hype continues even until this day. People love the show so much that a lot even want to cosplay the characters in the manga or in the anime. Recently, the Internet has been amazed with an accurate cosplay of Android 18 portrayed by a Japanese MMA fighter, Itsuki Hirata.
Hirata is currently gearing up for her upcoming tournament in Jakata, Indonesia. Recently she has been training hard while dressing up looking like our favorite Android chick.
“I’m often told I look like this person, so I decided to dress up in similar clothes,” she said in one of her Instagram posts, “Can you guess who?”. Her fight again Nyrene Crowley in the One Champion in Jakarta is slated to happen on Friday, February 7.
We wish Ms. Harata good luck and hope she wins her tournament. Let’s hope that her Android 18 look would be her good luck charm! You can follow her adventures by visiting her Instagram account.
About Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z follows the adventures of the adult Goku who, along with his companions, defends the earth against an assortment of villains ranging from intergalactic space fighters and conquerors, unnaturally powerful androids and near indestructible magical creatures. While the original Dragon Ball anime followed Goku through childhood into adulthood, Dragon Ball Z is a continuation of his adulthood life, but at the same time parallels the maturation of his son, Gohan, as well as other characters from Dragon Ball and more. The separation between the series is also significant as the latter series takes on a more dramatic and serious tone. The anime also features characters, situations and back-stories not present in the original manga.
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 to be Helmed by New Director & Studio, Set for October Release
- US and Canada Gets Theatrical Screenings for Daisuke Igarashi’s “Children of the Sea” Anime Film
- Yosuke Eguchi Returns to Play Hajime Saito + Mackenyu Joins Cast of Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films
- Promo Video, Preview of OP Song, New Visual Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- 2nd Promo Video Released for New Anime Project for Boys-Love Series “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi”
- New Visual, Release Date Revealed for Upcoming Film for Musical Boys-Love Anime “given”
- New Trailer Released for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese”
- Promotional Video Released for Upcoming Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi”
- Sonic the Hedgehog Film’s USD 57 Million Opening Earnings Make it the Best Video Game Movie Debut Ever in US
- ‘Demon Slayer’ Volume 19 Manga is the 3rd Manga to Sell Over 1 Million Copies on its First Week
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Tops the U.S. Monthly Bookscan January List at #2!