Good news to fans waiting for news on the upcoming fourth season of Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma! First off, an official release date has been confirmed, with the fourth season pegged for an October 11 release. The new season will air on Tokyo MX and BS11 at 12:30 am.
In addition to this, a new teaser visual was also released for Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Fourth Plate. Check it out below!
The fourth season will still be directed by Yoshitomo Yonetani, with scripts still being overseen by Shogo Yasukawa. J.C. Staff is still animating the series.
Warner Bros., which holds the English distribution rights for the anime, released a recap video of the past seasons that also served as a teaser PV to Shokugeki no Soma’s 4th season.
Viz Media, which holds the manga’s distribution rights in English, describes the series as such:
”Soma Yukihira’s old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father’s culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school!
Can Soma really cut it in a place that prides itself on a 10 percent graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress to the school that he belongs there at all?!”
Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma is written by Yuto Tsukuda, with illustrations by Shun Saeki. It was first serialized in the Weekly Shonen Jump in November 2012, with 35 tankobon volumes already released so far by Shueisha. The series received an anime adaptation from JC Staff, with the first season airing from April to September 2015 and the second season airing from July to September 2016. The third season was divided into two cours and was released from October to December 2017 and from April to June 2018.
Source: Anime News Network
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts
- New Details Including Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- Kyoto Animation Reschedules Premiere of Violet Evergarden Movie to April 24
- February Theatrical Screenings & Theme Song Artist Announced for New “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi” Anime
- Katsuki Bakugo Voice Actor Nobuhiko Okamoto Joins Cast of “Cooking Master Boy” Remake
- Smartphone Game LovePlus EVERY’s Delay is Caused by Clothing-Destroying Bug
- TOEI Spider-Man Confirmed to have an Appearance in Spider-Verse Sequel