Film Written by “Anohana” Writer Entitled “Kimi dake ni Motetainda” Reveals Teaser, Cast, October Release
The official website of upcoming anime film Kimi dake ni Motetainda (I Want to be Popular Just to You) has revealed a teaser trailer this Thursday. Check it out below!
The website also revealed a new visual:
The teaser trailer revealed the film’s October 25 release in theaters, as well as the voice cast for the main characters. These are:
• Tokio Furuta: Souma Saito (Sho Utsumi in SSSS.Gridman)
• Shigekazu Ashida: Kouki Uchiyama (Banagher Links in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
• Kotaro Tojima: Rikiya Tomizono (audition winner, new voice actor)
• Aki Sahashi: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito in Sword Art Online)
• Shun Gotouda: Yuichiro Umehara (Siegfried Kircheis in The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These)
• Sakiko Horinomiya: Yui Ishikawa (Mikasa Ackerman in Attack on Titan)
• MC: Yuki Kaji (Eren Yeager in Attack on Titan)
Crunchyroll News describes the movie’s story as such:
“The story centers on five male high school students, Tokio Furuta, Shigekazu Ashida, Kotaro Tojima, Aki Sahashi, and Shun Gotouda. They are all good-looking boys, but have problems in their personalities. One day, they are gathered by Sakiko Horinomiya, their school’s famous girl from a rich family. She wants them to participate in the “Motemen Koushien” tournament to repay the debts that have been owed from various circumstances with the prize money. As growing up to become the champion, they also start realizing the changes in their own minds and surroundings, as well as their love feelings toward Sakiko.
The film is written by Mari Okada, best known as the writer of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day and most recently, the currently-airing anime series O Maidens in Your Savage Season. She is co-writing the script with Akiko Waba (Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan). The film is directed by Shun Kudo (episode director of Monster Strike the Animation), with creative unit HoneyWorks’ Yamako providing the character designs. Signal-MD is producing the film.
The anime project was launched last April by NTV and AKB48 producer Yasushi Akimoto, who is also producing the film.
Source: Crunchyroll News
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub
- ‘Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution’ will be Added on Netflix on February 27
- New Teaser Visual Released for “Assault Lily Bouquet”, Rie Takahashi Joins Cast
- Netflix Set to Release Studio Ghibli Films Worldwide Starting February 1 (Except N. America and Japan, That Is)
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings