Just this Sunday, the three official Twitter accounts of popular shounen franchise My Hero Academia posted one photo each that appeared to be cropped. The first picture was from the MHA TV anime Twitter, which posted a cropped picture of Katsuki Bakugo and the words, “HE WILL ME”. The second picture, this time from the MHA film Twitter, featured Deku and the words “ET “THE THREE MU”, and the final picture from the MHA manga Twitter account features Todoroki with “SKETEERS.”
A little sleuthing by fans revealed that the three images were connected, and formed the picture below:
It is unclear if the teaser photo is for the series’ upcoming 5th season or if it is for a new anime project. The upcoming 5th season is now set for a spring 2021 premiere.
The fourth season of My Hero Academia aired last October 2019 and covered the events of the Shie Hassaikai arc of the manga, the longest arc in the series. In that arc, the students of Class 1-A learned about Hero Internships, where they will be mentored by a real Hero so that they can gain real-life experience.
Most of the original cast returned for the fourth season. New cast members previously announced were Yuto Uemura (as Tamaki Amajiki), Kiyono Yasuno (as Nejire Hado), Tarusuke Shingaki (as Mirio Togata), Shinichiro Miki (as Sir Nighteye), and Shino Shimoji (as Kaoruko Awata).
Season 4 was still directed by Kenji Nagasaki, with script written by Yosuke Kuroda and character design by Yoshihiko Umakoshi. Studio Bones will still be producing the series. No word yet on the staff for the 5th season.
My Hero Academia is a manga series written by Kohei Horikoshi, and is being serialized in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine since 2014. It tells the story of Izuku Midoriya, who was born without a superpower or Quirk but still dreams of becoming a hero despite this. It was eventually adapted into an anime series by Bones, which premiered on April 2016. The success of the first season immediately prompted the release of a second and third season in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
Source: Anime News Network
Organizing Cosplay Events and ConventionsNov 27, 12pm
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
- The Importance Of Education Is Acknowledged In 'Assassination Classroom'
- These Five Shows Are Leaving Netflix Starting Next Month. Watch Them Now
- Gintama Is The Strongest Character In Anime, Prove Me Wrong
- Here's Why So Many Young Women Love Fruits Basket
- Why Are People So Hyped For Demon Slayer's Next Season?
- 5 Shows You Should Watch Before They Leave Netflix Starting Next Month
- Why Naruto is Still The Best Anime of All Time
- The Fall of Anime Exports Caused Worries and Fears to Most Japanese Economists
- New Research Says Video Games Can Help Reduce Depression
- Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On These 5 Anime From Netflix That Suck
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2