A new teaser video was released for the upcoming second season of the TV anime adaptation of Afro’s manga series Laid-Back Camp (Yurukyan Δ). Check it out here!
The new theme song for season 2, Seize the Day, will be performed by Asaka. The song was previewed in the video above. She also performed the opening theme song for season 1. Singer Eri Sasaki also returns to perform the series’ ending theme song Haru no Tonari.
The series received a live-action adaptation which premiered last January 2020. The live-action Laid-Back Camp was directed by Takashi Ninomiya, Mamoru Koshino, and Kyohei Tamazawa. The scripts were written by Ayako Kitagawa.
A short anime based on the manga entitled Heya Kyan Δ (Room Camp) also premiered last January 2020. The short series is directed by Masato Jinbo for C-Station, who directed the anime’s opening animation sequence. Mutsumi Ito, who wrote several episodes for the anime, wrote the scripts and is also in charge of supervising the show.
Anime News Network describes the manga’s story as such:
“The “slow outdoor manga” follows two young women. Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.”
Laid-Back Camp is a manga series written by Afro. It was first serialized in July 2015 in Houbunsha’s seinen magazine Manga Time Kirara Forward and stayed there until February 2019. It was then transferred to the publisher website and app Comic Fuz. In 2018, an anime series adaptation by C-Station from January 4 to March 22, 2018. The series was co-financed and licensed by Crunchyroll and was directed by Yoshiaki Kyougoku (Kuroko’s Basketball), with series composition handled by Jin Tanaka (Kirakira ☆ Precure a la Mode). Character design was done by Mutsumi Sasaki (Dragonar Academy, and music was composed by Akiyuki Tateyama (Idol Incidents) at MAGES.
Source: Anime News Network
Organizing Cosplay Events and ConventionsNov 27, 12pm
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
- These Five Shows Are Leaving Netflix Starting Next Month. Watch Them Now
- Gintama Is The Strongest Character In Anime, Prove Me Wrong
- Here's Why So Many Young Women Love Fruits Basket
- Why Are People So Hyped For Demon Slayer's Next Season?
- 5 Shows You Should Watch Before They Leave Netflix Starting Next Month
- Why Naruto is Still The Best Anime of All Time
- The Fall of Anime Exports Caused Worries and Fears to Most Japanese Economists
- New Research Says Video Games Can Help Reduce Depression
- Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On These 5 Anime From Netflix That Suck
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court