Two new cast members were revealed for the currently-airing third season of popular franchise Golden Kamuy. They are:
Tasuku Hatanaka as Yuusaku Hanazawa
Yuichiro Umehara as Vasily
The third season premiered last October 5, with Crunchyroll streaming the series internationally as it aired in Japan. For those who are curious, you can check out the last released promo video for the third season here
Fomare is performing the opening theme song Grey, while THE SIXTH LIE is performing the ending theme song Yuusetsu (Melting Snow). The opening theme song was previewed in the video above.
The new season will feature an all-returning staff, with director Hitoshi Nanba helming for Geno Studio. Series scripts will still be supervised by Noboru Takagi, with Kenichi Ohnuki as character designer and Kenichiro Suehiro composing the music.
The first season of Golden Kamuy premiered on April 2018. The second season followed soon after and aired on October of that year.
Viz Media holds the English license for the manga release of Golden Kamuy, and they describe the series’ story as such:
“In the early twentieth century, Russo-Japanese War veteran Saichi “Immortal” Sugimoto scratches out a meager existence during the postwar gold rush in the wilderness of Hokkaido. When he stumbles across a map to a fortune in hidden Ainu gold, he sets off on a treacherous quest to find it. But Sugimoto is not the only interested party, and everyone who knows about the gold will kill to possess it! Faced with the harsh conditions of the northern wilderness, ruthless criminals and rogue Japanese soldiers, Sugimoto will need all his skills and luck—and the help of an Ainu girl named Asirpa—to survive.”
Golden Kamuy is a manga series written by Satoru Noda. It was first launched in 2014 in Shueisha’s Young Jump magazine, with 23 compiled volumes released so far.
Source: Anime News Network
Organizing Cosplay Events and ConventionsNov 27, 12pm
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
- These Five Shows Are Leaving Netflix Starting Next Month. Watch Them Now
- Gintama Is The Strongest Character In Anime, Prove Me Wrong
- Here's Why So Many Young Women Love Fruits Basket
- Why Are People So Hyped For Demon Slayer's Next Season?
- 5 Shows You Should Watch Before They Leave Netflix Starting Next Month
- Why Naruto is Still The Best Anime of All Time
- The Fall of Anime Exports Caused Worries and Fears to Most Japanese Economists
- New Research Says Video Games Can Help Reduce Depression
- Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On These 5 Anime From Netflix That Suck
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court