Video game publisher Nexon has just announced that the official smartphone game to the KonoSuba franchise entitled KONOSUBA – God’s blessing on this wonderful world! Fantastic Days – is set for a global release this coming 2021. The worldwide release will make the game available to all Android and iOS devices outside of Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau.
The game was released in the previously-mentioned countries last February 27.
According to press releases, the KonoSuba smartphone game is a party-based battle RPG which features an original story. The game is fully voiced too, featuring fan-favorites such as the Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin, Wiz, Yunyun and more.
The game is developed by Sumzap.
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! started out as a web novel series in 2012 written by Natsume Akatsuki. Eventually the web novel was revised to be a light novel series and was published under Kadokawa Shoten’s Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko Imprint from October 2013. The light novel already ended last May with the release of its 17th volume. It also received a manga adaptation in 2014 which was illustrated by Masahito Watari and Jospeh Yokobori and was serialized in Fujimi Shobo’s Monthly Dragon Agemagazine. KonoSuba eventually made the jump to TV when it was adapted into an anime series by Studio Deen, with the first season airing from January to March 2016 and the second season from January to March 2017. A film entitled Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Kurenai Densetsu (God’s Blessing to this Wonderful World: Legend of Crimson) premiered in Japan on August 2019.
The story centers on a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) teenager named Kazuma Sato, who is sent to a fantasy world after an untimely death and forms an unlikely party with a (useless) goddess, a firecracker-addicted wizard, and a masochistic crusader to fight against monsters and the Devil King.
Source: Anime News Network
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Nov 18, 3am
New TV Commercial, January 10 Premiere Revealed for Skating-Themed Anime “Skate-Leading Stars”Nov 16, 6am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”Nov 19, 3am
New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”Nov 18, 2am
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court
- “Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”
- 9 New Cast Members, New Visual Revealed for “Horimiya” Anime
- Theme Song Artist Revealed for “Cells at Work! Code Black” TV Anime Series
- Romcom Manga “Horimiya” Gets Live-Action Film and TV Series
- Hololive EN Vtuber Takanashi Kiara Announces Release of 1st Single, “HINOTORI”
- New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”
- Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2
- New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”
- January 9 Premiere Date Set for TV Anime Adaptation of Romcom Manga “Horimiya”