It was announced this week by Nintendo that they will be releasing an updated version of the first-ever Fire Emblem game titled Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & The Blade of Light on December 4 for the Nintendo Switch. It will be released digitally as well as a physical 30th Anniversary Edition package (but it will only be available for purchase until March 31, 2021.
The company has also released an announcement trailer.
For the Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition set, you will get the following: NES box, a replica NES Game Pak art piece, a 222-page Legacy of Archanea hardbound art book, the digital game, an NES instruction manual, a fold-out world map, and a Mini Nintendo Power collectible.
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & The Blade of Light was first released for the NES (Famicom) in the West on April 1990 and it has been 3 decades since its launch. For those who are curious about the updated version, it will have save states, rewind functionality as well as fast-forward setting. The game will also have over 50 characters and 20 classes for you to choose from.
A Nintendo DS remake of the game was released in Japan in June 2008 (Japan and Europe) and 2009 (North America) titled Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
The recent game in the franchise Fire Emblem: Three Houses was released for the Nintendo Switch in June 2019.
About Fire Emblem Three Houses
War is coming to the continent of Fódlan. Here, order is maintained by the Church of Seiros, which hosts the prestigious Officer’s Academy within its headquarters. You are invited to teach one of its three mighty houses, each comprised of students brimming with personality and represented by a royal from one of three territories. As their professor, you must lead your students in their academic lives and in turn-based, tactical RPG battles wrought with strategic, new twists to overcome. Which house, and which path, will you choose?
Organizing Cosplay Events and ConventionsNov 27, 12pm
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
- These Five Shows Are Leaving Netflix Starting Next Month. Watch Them Now
- Gintama Is The Strongest Character In Anime, Prove Me Wrong
- Here's Why So Many Young Women Love Fruits Basket
- Why Are People So Hyped For Demon Slayer's Next Season?
- 5 Shows You Should Watch Before They Leave Netflix Starting Next Month
- Why Naruto is Still The Best Anime of All Time
- The Fall of Anime Exports Caused Worries and Fears to Most Japanese Economists
- New Research Says Video Games Can Help Reduce Depression
- Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On These 5 Anime From Netflix That Suck
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court