A new trailer was recently revealed for the second and last anime film adaptation of the Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet spinoff novels. Check out the trailer here.
Besides the reveal of a new trailer, the franchise’s website also announced that solo singer RinamooN will perform the movie’s ending theme song Precious.
The second film, entitled Date A Bullet: Nightmare or Queen is set for a November 13 opening in select screenings in Japan. The first film for Date A Bullet, entitled Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet, premiered in Japan last August 14.
Previously-announced cast for the film are:
· Asami Sanada as Kurumi Tokisaki
· Saori Ōnishi as White Queen
· Kaede Hondo as Hibiki Higoromo
· Mariya Ise as Tsuan
· Rina Hidaka as Panie Ibusuki
· Asami Seto as Yui Sagakure
· Natsumi Fujiwara as Isami Hijikata
The film is directed by Jun Nakagawa (Saki Episode of Side A) for studio Geek Toys (Plunderer). The script is written by the Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet light novel spin-off author himself Yuichiro Higashide. Naoto Nakamura (High School Fleet) designing the characters, with NOCO credited with the original character designs.
Date A Live started out as a light novel series written by Koushi Tachibana, with illustrations by Tsunako. It was first published in March 2011 and has been serialized in Dragon Magazine up to present. In 2013 it was adapted into an anime series by AIC Plus+, which was broadcasted on channel AT-X and on streaming website Niconico. A second anime adaptation soon followed, which was produced by Production IMS and was aired from April to June 2014. It also received an anime film adaptation which was released in 2015. The latest anime project for the franchise is the third TV season produced by JC Staff which aired from January to March 2019.
The Date A Live Fragment: Date A Bullet light novel spin-off by Yuichiro Higashide was first published in March 2017 by KADOKAWA.
Streaming site Crunchyroll aired the series outside of Japan. The site describes the anime’s story as such:
“Shido is just an ordinary school boy, but, he’s been recruited to help seal Spirits—the mystical creatures responsible for the spacequakes that threaten mankind. There’s just one catch: the only way to seal a Spirit is to make her fall in love with him. Now that he’s saved the world once or twice, more trouble is headed his way, and there’s only so much one boy can handle.”
Source: Anime News Network
Organizing Cosplay Events and ConventionsNov 27, 12pm
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
- These Five Shows Are Leaving Netflix Starting Next Month. Watch Them Now
- Gintama Is The Strongest Character In Anime, Prove Me Wrong
- Here's Why So Many Young Women Love Fruits Basket
- Why Are People So Hyped For Demon Slayer's Next Season?
- 5 Shows You Should Watch Before They Leave Netflix Starting Next Month
- Why Naruto is Still The Best Anime of All Time
- The Fall of Anime Exports Caused Worries and Fears to Most Japanese Economists
- New Research Says Video Games Can Help Reduce Depression
- Why You Shouldn't Waste Your Time On These 5 Anime From Netflix That Suck
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court