Amazing news for those who have been waiting for a Western release of the Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers game: developer and publisher Koei Tecmo’s financial report for the first quarter of fiscal year ending March 2021 lists The Phantom Strikers game as already set for a Western release! While there is no release date made available, it’s safe to assume that the Western release will be sometime before March 2021.
The game was released in Japan last February 20, 2020 for the Playstation 4 and the Nintendo Switch. The game was released in South Korea on June 18.
Persona 5 Scramble is a sequel to the Persona 5: the game is set 6 months after the events in the Persona 5 game. The Phantom Thieves—Joker, Morgana, Ann, Ryuji, Makoto, Yusuke, Ryuji, Sakura—go on a summer vacation (yes, the obligatory beach episode) but instead of relaxing, they get involved in a new incident that spans the entire Japan.
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers is an action RPG which features the “musou” style of Koei Tecmo and Omega Force’s hack-and-slash Dynasty Warriors series, which involves defeating a large number of enemies at once. Persona 5 S however still has the turn-based play of Atlus’ Persona series.
Persona 5 is a role-playing game developed by gaming company Atlus. The game is chronologically the sixth in the Persona series and is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise. It was released for the Play Station 3 & 4 consoles in Japan on September 2016 and on April 2017 worldwide. Persona 5 has spawned a TV anime series, entitled Persona the Animation. Produced by CloverWorks, it has a total of 26 episodes and aired from April to September 2018. It tells the story of Ren Amamiya and his group called the Phantom Thieves, who wield special powers called Personas. They use these Personas to change the hearts of people they deem are evil.
An expansion to the original Persona 5 game entitled Persona 5 Royal added in the Phantom Thieves’ previously-unexplored third semester in Shujin Academy. The game was released in Japan last October 3 and on America and Europe last March 31.
Source: Anime News Network
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Nov 18, 3am
New TV Commercial, January 10 Premiere Revealed for Skating-Themed Anime “Skate-Leading Stars”Nov 16, 6am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”Nov 19, 3am
New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”Nov 18, 2am
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court
- “Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”
- 9 New Cast Members, New Visual Revealed for “Horimiya” Anime
- Theme Song Artist Revealed for “Cells at Work! Code Black” TV Anime Series
- Romcom Manga “Horimiya” Gets Live-Action Film and TV Series
- Hololive EN Vtuber Takanashi Kiara Announces Release of 1st Single, “HINOTORI”
- New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”
- Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2
- New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”
- January 9 Premiere Date Set for TV Anime Adaptation of Romcom Manga “Horimiya”