Before Naruto began wearing the notable Konoha ninja headband, we first saw in the series wearing a pair of goggles. Over the years, most of the figures released for Naruto are all him wearing the Konoha headband. Rarely do you get an official figure when you have him wearing his goggles.
Now the long wait is over as Premium Bandai will be releasing a 9-inch-tall Grandista Nero Uzumaki Naruto#2 Figure. If you’re interested to get this, you can only get it in the Banpresto Box Naruto, in which you can order it here. Aside from the mentioned figure, you will also get three key button pin and three key chains upon your purchase. The Banpresto Box Naruto is priced at $29.99 and you can preorder it exclusively at Premium Bandai USA’s website.
Naruto has sold over 220 million copies worldwide as of 2015, making it the 4th highest grossing manga series of all time. It was nominated for the 19th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize in 2014, and in the same year Masashi Kishimoto was awarded Rookie of the Year in the media fine arts category by Japan's Agency for Cultural Affairs.
Numerous databooks, artbooks, novels, and fanbooks on the series have been released. Eight summary volumes featuring unaltered color pages, larger dimensions, and exclusive interviews, covering the first part of the series were released between November 7, 2008 and April 10, 2009.
The series was published in English by VIZ Media under the Shonen Jump imprint from August 16, 2003 to October 6, 2015. In the last four months of 2007, the campaign titled "Naruto Nation" was launched, in which three volumes were published each month so that US releases would be closer to Japan's, the same practice was done in February through April of 2009 this time titled "Generation Ninja." A 3-in-1 omnibus edition has also been released since May 3, 2011. A box set containing volumes 1-27 was released on August 6, 2008, another one containing volumes 28-48 on July 7, 2015, and the final box set with volumes 49-72 on January 5, 2016. It was also published in Brazilian Portuguese by Panini Comics/Planet Manga from May 2007 to June 2015, and again as Naruto Gold edition since July 2015.
Whenever Naruto Uzumaki proclaims that he will someday become the Hokage—a title bestowed upon the best ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leaves—no one takes him seriously. Since birth, Naruto has been shunned and ridiculed by his fellow villagers. But their contempt isn't because Naruto is loud-mouthed, mischievous, or because of his ineptitude in the ninja arts, but because there is a demon inside him. Prior to Naruto's birth, the powerful and deadly Nine-Tailed Fox attacked the village. In order to stop the rampage, the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside the body of the newborn Naruto.
And so when he is assigned to Team 7—along with his new teammates Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, under the mentorship of veteran ninja Kakashi Hatake—Naruto is forced to work together with other people for the first time in his life. Through undergoing vigorous training and taking on challenging missions, Naruto must learn what it means to work in a team and carve his own route toward becoming a full-fledged ninja recognized by his village.
Source: ANN, with series info and synopsis from MAL
HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub Nov 27, 8am
Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Nov 18, 3am
New TV Commercial, January 10 Premiere Revealed for Skating-Themed Anime “Skate-Leading Stars”Nov 16, 6am
“Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”Nov 24, 3am
New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”Nov 19, 3am
New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”Nov 18, 2am
- Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- 8th Season Confirmed for ‘Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories’, to Air in January 2021
- HBO Max to Stream Jujustu Kaisen in English Dub
- New “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 Promo Video Focuses on Third Oldest Quint Miku
- New TV Ad for “Seven Deadly Sins” Reveals Theme Song Artists for New Series
- First of Two Anime Films Focused on “BanG Dream!” Band Roselia Set to Open on April 23
- “My Hero Academia” Twitter Accounts Post Teaser Photos for Anime Project
- January 9 Premiere, Theme Song by ClariS Revealed for “Cells at Work!!” Season 2
- “act-age” Author Tatsuya Matsuki Admits to Sexual Assault Charges in 1st Day at Court
- “Demon Slayer” Movie Now 3rd Highest-Grossing Film in Japan of All Time After Beating “your name”
- 9 New Cast Members, New Visual Revealed for “Horimiya” Anime
- Theme Song Artist Revealed for “Cells at Work! Code Black” TV Anime Series
- Romcom Manga “Horimiya” Gets Live-Action Film and TV Series
- Hololive EN Vtuber Takanashi Kiara Announces Release of 1st Single, “HINOTORI”
- New Promo Video, Visual Revealed for Upcoming Romantic Drama Film “Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish”
- Second Eldest Quint Nino Gets the Spotlight in New Promo Video for “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2
- New Visual, Final English-Subtitled Trailer Revealed for Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of “Alice in Borderland”
- January 9 Premiere Date Set for TV Anime Adaptation of Romcom Manga “Horimiya”