Japanese Twitter was really in awe when a user named “Decopon” shared screenshots of what appears to be his son’s creation in the program Blender. It is the Dimensional Infinity Fortress from the popular Demon Slayer franchise!
In his post, he shared that his son did not get into a particular school to learn Blender. He was self-taught and just watching How-To video tutorials on YouTube. Check out the pictures below. It’s really amazing to note the young boy was able to learn in using the program since last year.
These are just awesome!
Decopon mentioned that his son wasn’t good at drawing backgrounds, so he made them using Blender instead. He also shared an artwork made by his son as well some custom Demon Slayer outfits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Both the anime and manga series of Demon Slayer remains on top and is currently one of the most popular franchises to date.
A summary of the manga series is found below:
“ Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never venture outside at night. Legend has it that a demon slayer also roams the night, hunting down these bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjiro, these rumors will soon to become his harsh reality. Ever since the death of his father, Tanjiro has taken it upon himself to support his family. Although their lives may be hardened by tragedy, they’ve found happiness. But that ephemeral warmth is shattered one day when Tanjiro finds his family slaughtered and the lone survivor, his sister Nezuko, turned into a demon. To his surprise, however, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotion and thought. Thus begins Tanjiro’s request to fight demons and turn his sister human again.”
Aniplex of America describes the anime’s synopsis below:
It is the Taisho Period in Japan. Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells charcoal for a living, finds his family slaughtered by a demon. To make matters worse, his younger sister Nezuko, the sole survivor, has been transformed into a demon herself.
Though devastated by this grim reality, Tanjiro resolves to become a “demon slayer” so that he can turn his sister back into a human, and kill the demon that massacred his family.
It was announced on Friday by Japanese publisher Shueisha that the Demon Slayer manga will have a third novel to be released on July 3 in Japan. The novel is titled Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kaze no Michishirube (Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Wind’s Telltale Signs). This upcoming book will be a short story collection, mostly focused on Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira.
The previous novels that were released: Shiawase no Hana (Flower of Happiness) and Kataha no Chō (One-Winged Butterfly), were two of the fastest franchise novels under Shueisha’s “Jump j Books” novel label to reach 1 million copies in circulation. Last February, over 1.16 million copies were sold.
So far, to date, the whole Demon Slayer franchise has officially reached more than 60 million copies in circulation this week, this includes digital releases and 2.8 million copies of the 20th volume, which was released in Japan on Wednesday.
Non Non Biyori Season 3 Reveals 1st Key Visual, January 2021 Premiere, Official Title, Returning Cast & StaffMay 26, 6am
Isekai Boys-Love Anime “The Titan’s Bride” Reveals Visual, July 5 TV Premiere + “Explicit” Version Online PremiereMay 20, 7am
Shonen Jump Denounces Twitter Account Claiming to be “Demon Slayer” Author Amid Rumors About Private LifeMay 19, 7pm
“Love Live!” Reveals Promo Video & Names of Five Main Characters For Its Newest TV Anime ProjectMay 19, 6am
First Promo Video for Upcoming “Jujutsu Kaisen” TV Anime Reveals New Cast, Staff, October 2020 PremiereMay 20, 6am
“Weathering With You” Director Makoto Shinkai Announces That He is “Gradually Assembling” His Next FilmMay 21, 6am
English-Subbed Trailer Released for Fire Force Season 2, Opening Theme Song “SPARK-AGAIN” PreviewedMay 26, 6am
- Live-Action “Rurouni Kenshin” Films Delayed to Spring 2021 Due to COVID-19
- Smartphone Game Announced for “Saga of Tanya the Evil”
- Kyoto Animation Arson Suspect Finally Arrested After 10 Months of Treatment
- Non Non Biyori Season 3 Reveals 1st Key Visual, January 2021 Premiere, Official Title, Returning Cast & Staff
- Re:ZERO Smartphone Game Reveals Title and Summer 2020 Release in New Teaser Video
- “Jujutsu Kaisen” TV Anime Adaptation Reveals First Key Visual
- English-Subbed Trailer Released for Fire Force Season 2, Opening Theme Song “SPARK-AGAIN” Previewed
- US Customs Seized a Massive 86,000 of ‘Pokemon’ Bootleg Figures
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Remains Supreme at #1 in Recent Video Game Rankings
- Funimation is Streaming the ‘One Piece Stampede’ Film for 60 Days
- Game Developer DMM to Host an Online Convention for Anime Industry Late Next Month
- “Stars Align” Releases “Special Fan Movie” Set Two Years After Anime’s Finale
- New Film Announced for “Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya”
- “Weathering With You” Director Makoto Shinkai Announces That He is “Gradually Assembling” His Next Film
- Isekai Boys-Love Anime “The Titan’s Bride” Reveals Visual, July 5 TV Premiere + “Explicit” Version Online Premiere
- First Promo Video for Upcoming “Jujutsu Kaisen” TV Anime Reveals New Cast, Staff, October 2020 Premiere
- “Domestic Girlfriend” Manga Ending in Three Chapters
- “Love Live!” Reveals Promo Video & Names of Five Main Characters For Its Newest TV Anime Project