Japanese Twitter was really in awe when a user named “Decopon” shared screenshots of what appears to be his son’s creation in the program Blender. It is the Dimensional Infinity Fortress from the popular Demon Slayer franchise!
In his post, he shared that his son did not get into a particular school to learn Blender. He was self-taught and just watching How-To video tutorials on YouTube. Check out the pictures below. It’s really amazing to note the young boy was able to learn in using the program since last year.
These are just awesome!
Decopon mentioned that his son wasn’t good at drawing backgrounds, so he made them using Blender instead. He also shared an artwork made by his son as well some custom Demon Slayer outfits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Both the anime and manga series of Demon Slayer remains on top and is currently one of the most popular franchises to date.
A summary of the manga series is found below:
“ Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never venture outside at night. Legend has it that a demon slayer also roams the night, hunting down these bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjiro, these rumors will soon to become his harsh reality. Ever since the death of his father, Tanjiro has taken it upon himself to support his family. Although their lives may be hardened by tragedy, they’ve found happiness. But that ephemeral warmth is shattered one day when Tanjiro finds his family slaughtered and the lone survivor, his sister Nezuko, turned into a demon. To his surprise, however, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotion and thought. Thus begins Tanjiro’s request to fight demons and turn his sister human again.”
Aniplex of America describes the anime’s synopsis below:
It is the Taisho Period in Japan. Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells charcoal for a living, finds his family slaughtered by a demon. To make matters worse, his younger sister Nezuko, the sole survivor, has been transformed into a demon herself.
Though devastated by this grim reality, Tanjiro resolves to become a “demon slayer” so that he can turn his sister back into a human, and kill the demon that massacred his family.
It was announced on Friday by Japanese publisher Shueisha that the Demon Slayer manga will have a third novel to be released on July 3 in Japan. The novel is titled Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kaze no Michishirube (Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Wind’s Telltale Signs). This upcoming book will be a short story collection, mostly focused on Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira.
The previous novels that were released: Shiawase no Hana (Flower of Happiness) and Kataha no Chō (One-Winged Butterfly), were two of the fastest franchise novels under Shueisha’s “Jump j Books” novel label to reach 1 million copies in circulation. Last February, over 1.16 million copies were sold.
So far, to date, the whole Demon Slayer franchise has officially reached more than 60 million copies in circulation this week, this includes digital releases and 2.8 million copies of the 20th volume, which was released in Japan on Wednesday.
“Sailor Moon Eternal” Film Posts Audio Teaser of Zirconia Cast Member, Invites Fans to Guess Who’s Voicing HerSep 8, 6am
October 3 Premiere Revealed for “Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” TV Anime SeriesSep 14, 5am
New Promo Video Revealed for “Burn the Witch”, Tite Kubo Announces Sequel Manga in the WorksSep 14, 4am
Discotek Media Announces New Anime Licenses: Lupin III: Twilight Gemini, Big Order, and Hanasakeru SeishōnenSep 11, 10am
Mob Psycho 100 Anime is Trending in the United States, all Because of a Tweet by President Trump’s SonSep 11, 8am
“Love Me, Love Me Not” Anime Film Posts Music Video feat. BUMP OF CHICKEN Song, “Gravity”Sep 14, 4am
New Promo Video Released for TV Series Adaptation of Comedy Manga “Way of the Househusband”Sep 15, 5am
Boys-Love Film “given” Celebrates 100,000 Ticket Sales, Set to Open to More Theaters in JapanSep 15, 6pm
New Promo Video Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Sci-fi Yuri Light Novel “Otherside Picnic”Sep 14, 5am
- Teaser for New Shaman King Anime Reveals Cast and Staff
- Demon Slayer Film’s Theatergoers Get Manga Volume as Bonus in Japan
- Ring Fit Adventure is Still #1 in Recent Japanese Video Game Rankings
- Demon Slayer Manga Will Now Reach 100 Million Copies in Circulation
- First Three Minutes of First Film in the “WAVE!! Surfing Yappe!!” Trilogy Released
- “Liella” Wins Fan Vote for Name of In-Anime Idol Group in “Love Live! Superstar!!”
- New Promo Video Released for TV Series Adaptation of Comedy Manga “Way of the Househusband”
- Pony Canyon Releases Behind-the-Scenes Video for DEEMO Anime Film
- Boys-Love Film “given” Celebrates 100,000 Ticket Sales, Set to Open to More Theaters in Japan
- New Teaser Visual Revealed for Upcoming TV Anime “Jujutsu Kaisen”
- New Promo Video Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Sci-fi Yuri Light Novel “Otherside Picnic”
- October 3 Premiere Revealed for “Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” TV Anime Series
- “Love Me, Love Me Not” Anime Film Posts Music Video feat. BUMP OF CHICKEN Song, “Gravity”
- New Promo Video Revealed for “Burn the Witch”, Tite Kubo Announces Sequel Manga in the Works
- Discotek Media Announces New Anime Licenses: Lupin III: Twilight Gemini, Big Order, and Hanasakeru Seishōnen
- DLC Character Killer is Previewed in New ‘One Piece Pirate Warriors 4’ Game Video
- Detective Conan: Race to the Truth Smartphone Game to End Service on October 30
- ‘Fruits Basket Another’ Manga is Ended “Tentatively” at the 13th Chapter