People have their own ways to help out those in need especially in the current Coronavirus pandemic. In Japan, it was reported that a man naming himself after the popular Demon Slayer character Inosuke Hashibara donated 100 pieces of masks and alcohol disinfected to a nursing school located in the Iwate Prefecture. He generously made these donations after finding out that the nursing home is now on a shortage of these important items.
In the recent report by Nippon TV, it was said that the man has bought the masks and the alcohol himself. Upon giving the said items, he handed a short letter that says, “I am grateful to all doctors every day. Thank you very much. -Inosuke Hashibara.”
Inosuke Hashibara is a character in the Demon Slayer franchise notable for wearing a boar’s head. Although very hot-blooded at times, his motto has always been to help other regardless of who they are in life.
Demon Slayer is a popular shonen manga series written by Koyoharu Gotoge. It was first released in February 2016 in Weekly Shonen Jump and still ongoing. 16 compiled volumes have been released so far in Japan. The manga is released officially in English by VIZ Media.
The anime adaptation of the series premiered in April 6, 2019 with animation done by Ufotable, notable for their productions of the animated adaptations of the Fate franchise.
A summary of the manga series is found below:
“ Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never venture outside at night. Legend has it that a demon slayer also roams the night, hunting down these bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjiro, these rumors will soon to become his harsh reality. Ever since the death of his father, Tanjiro has taken it upon himself to support his family. Although their lives may be hardened by tragedy, they’ve found happiness. But that ephemeral warmth is shattered one day when Tanjiro finds his family slaughtered and the lone survivor, his sister Nezuko, turned into a demon. To his surprise, however, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotion and thought. Thus begins Tanjiro’s request to fight demons and turn his sister human again.”
Character Trailer Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Yongje Park Manhwa “The God of High School” May 28, 6am
Non Non Biyori Season 3 Reveals 1st Key Visual, January 2021 Premiere, Official Title, Returning Cast & StaffMay 26, 6am
Freddie Mercury’s “The Great Pretender” Cover is Opening Theme Song for “The Great Pretender” AnimeJun 1, 6am
English-Subbed Trailer Released for Fire Force Season 2, Opening Theme Song “SPARK-AGAIN” PreviewedMay 26, 6am
- After Being Delayed by COVID-19, “No Guns No Life” 2nd Half Now Set for a July Premiere
- Freddie Mercury’s “The Great Pretender” Cover is Opening Theme Song for “The Great Pretender” Anime
- ‘Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma’ Season Five Anime Returns on July 3!
- Osamu Tezuka’s Anime Classics will be Available for Streaming in June
- Promo Video for Final Season of ‘Attack on Titan’ Anime Reveals New Staff of MAPPA
- Hooo…WHO?! ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Reigns and Still Number 1 in Japan’s Video Game Rankings
- Gotta Go Fast…Again!: ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film is Getting a Sequel
- “Fire Force” Season 2 Ending Theme Song to be Sung by Rock Band Cider Girl
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Gets Smartphone Puzzle Game This Year
- Character Trailer Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Yongje Park Manhwa “The God of High School”
- Live-Action “Rurouni Kenshin” Films Delayed to Spring 2021 Due to COVID-19
- Smartphone Game Announced for “Saga of Tanya the Evil”
- Kyoto Animation Arson Suspect Finally Arrested After 10 Months of Treatment
- Non Non Biyori Season 3 Reveals 1st Key Visual, January 2021 Premiere, Official Title, Returning Cast & Staff
- Re:ZERO Smartphone Game Reveals Title and Summer 2020 Release in New Teaser Video
- “Jujutsu Kaisen” TV Anime Adaptation Reveals First Key Visual
- English-Subbed Trailer Released for Fire Force Season 2, Opening Theme Song “SPARK-AGAIN” Previewed
- US Customs Seized a Massive 86,000 of ‘Pokemon’ Bootleg Figures