The official website of the Crunchyroll-produced anime adaptation of SIU’s Tower of God manhwa has revealed last month that the series’ opening and ending theme song artist will be Stray Kids, a Korean pop boy band under JYP Entertainment. Just this Wednesday, a preview of the opening theme song was released. Check it out here!
Stray Kids will be singing the theme songs in Korean, Japanese, and English.
The cast are:
· Taichi Ichikawa as Bam
· Saori Hayami as Rachel
· Houchu Ohtsuka as Headon
· Rie Suegara as Endorsi Jahad
· Akira Sekine as Anaak Jahad
· Nobuhiko Okamoto as Khun Aguero Agnes
· Kenta Miyake as Rak Wraithraiser
· Mariko Honda as Yuri Jahad
· Toshinari Fukamachi as Hatz
· Takuya Eguchi as Shibisu
· Kazuyuki Okitsu as Evan Edroch
The Tower of God TV anime series is a production of Crunchyroll and WEBTOON under the Crunchyroll Originals slate. The series is set to premiere on April 1 on Crunchyroll.
Takashi Sano (Sengoku Basara: End of Judgment) is directing the series at Telecom Animation Film (Lupin the Third: Part 5), with Hirokazu Hanai (Dances with the Dragons) as assistant director. Ericka Yoshida (Namu Amida Butsu! – Rendai Utena – ) is in charge of series composition. Masashi Kudo (Bleach, Hayate the Combat Butler) and Miho Tanino are in charge of character design. Kevin Penkin (Rising of the Shield Hero) is composing the music.
Crunchyroll describes the anime as such:
“The upcoming Crunchyroll Original series centers on the journey of a young man as he battles his way through the mysterious Tower, building friendships, discovering the rules that govern this tower, and facing unimaginable terrors, as he strives to find the only friend he’s ever known.”
The Tower of God manhwa is written by Lee Jong Hui aka SIU. It was first published in 2010 on NAVER WEBTOON, in 2014, WEBTOON launched the series in English. As of February 2020, the series has collected 4.5 billion views worldwide.
Source: Anime News Network
Now You Can Watch ‘My Hero Academia’ for FREE! Mar 27, 5amWhile all of us are still in our homes staying safe from the Coronavirus pandemic, we are giving you this good news. As of this month, the fourth season of My Hero Academia is still ongoing in Japan. For those who are stuck at home and want to rewatch or catch-up on the anime, you can…FOR FREE.
- Mystery Man in Japan Naming Himself as ‘Inosuke’ Donated Masks and Alcohol to Nursing Home
- Yen Press Announces Delays of Both Manga and Novel Releases Until September
- ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Tops Japanese Video Game Rankings…AGAIN!
- Crunchyroll to Add ‘Princess Connect!’, ‘Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash’, and More to Streaming Library
- ‘Tiger & Bunny’ Anime is Finally Getting a Second Season!
- ‘Tokyo Mew Mew’ Manga is Getting A New Anime!
- Release of 1st of Six “Princess Principal” Sequel Films Delayed Due to COVID-19
- Season 5 Confirmed for “My Hero Academia”
- Funimation Adds “Kingdom” Season 3 to its Spring Season Lineup for US, Canada, UK, and Ireland
- Additional Cast, Staff, and September 11 Premier Revealed for “Umibe no Étranger” Boys-Love Film
- KONOSUBA Light Novel Series Set to End With 17th Volume to be Released this May
- New Promo Video Released for “Strike the Blood IV” OVA Series
- Extended Trailer Released for Crunchyroll-Produced Anime Adaptation of “Tower of God” Manhwa
- Classic Satoshi Kon Film “Tokyo Godfathers” Gets Blu-ray Release
- Season 2 Confirmed for “Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side-Story”
- Theme Song Artists, Episode 1 Stills Revealed for “Fruits Basket” Season 2
- Crunchyroll to Stream ‘Fruits Basket’ Season 2 to its Anime Spring Lineup
- New ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Trailer Features ‘The Isle of Armor Expansion’