Two new visuals have been recently revealed for the upcoming second season of Laid-Back Camp (Yurukyan Δ) season 2! The visuals, which were released in the manga’s official website, also announced that the new season is set for a January 2021 premiere. Check out the new visuals below!
The series received a live-action adaptation which premiered last January. The live-action Laid-Back Camp was directed by Takashi Ninomiya, Mamoru Koshino, and Kyohei Tamazawa. The scripts were written by Ayako Kitagawa.
A short anime based on the manga entitled Heya Kyan Δ (Room Camp) also premiered last January 2020. The short series is directed by Masato Jinbo for C-Station, who directed the anime’s opening animation sequence. Mutsumi Ito, who wrote several episodes for the anime, wrote the scripts and is also in charge of supervising the show.
Anime News Network describes the manga’s story as such:
“The "slow outdoor manga" follows two young women. Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.”
Laid-Back Camp is a manga series written by Afro. It was first serialized in July 2015 in Houbunsha’s seinen magazine Manga Time Kirara Forward and stayed there until February 2019. It was then transferred to the publisher website and app Comic Fuz. In 2018, an anime series adaptation by C-Station from January 4 to March 22, 2018. The series was co-financed and licensed by Crunchyroll and was directed by Yoshiaki Kyougoku (Kuroko’s Basketball), with series composition handled by Jin Tanaka (Kirakira ☆ Precure a la Mode). Character design was done by Mutsumi Sasaki (Dragonar Academy, and music was composed by Akiyuki Tateyama (Idol Incidents) at MAGES.
Source: Anime News Network
New Action-Packed Trailer Revealed for TV Anime Series of Otome Game “Koi to Producer ~EVOLxLOVE~”Jun 29, 7am
After Delay Due to COVID-19, Third and Final “Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel” Film Set for August 15 ReleaseJul 1, 5am
Sunrise Files Trademark for “Love Live! Superstar”; Fans Speculate That This Could Be New Series’ TitleJul 2, 5am
Netflix’s Live-Action Adaptation of “Cowboy Bebop” Gets Green Light to Film Again in New ZealandJul 6, 5am
- Bushiroad’s “D4DJ Groovy Mix” Rhythm Game Gets Global Release
- Netflix’s Live-Action Adaptation of “Cowboy Bebop” Gets Green Light to Film Again in New Zealand
- Promo Video, Key Visual, New Cast Members Revealed for “Cells at Work” Anime Film
- The Latest Summer Update Patch for ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ is Now Available!
- Ghibli Museum to Slowly Reopen to the Public in September
- ‘Dr. Stone’ Season 2 to Air in January 2021, New Trailer Teases ‘Stone Wars’ Arc
- New Trailer Featuring 2nd Half of ‘Fruits Basket’ Season 2 Released!
- Seven Seas Announces Licenses to New Manga and Light Novel Series Titles!
- More Anime Nostalgia Incoming as RetroCrush Adds 10 Anime Titles to Growing Library
- New Promo Video Teases Return of “The Millionaire Detective – Balance: UNLIMITED”
- Sunrise Files Trademark for “Love Live! Superstar”; Fans Speculate That This Could Be New Series’ Title
- New Teaser Clip Released for Netflix’s Live-Action “JU-ON: Origins”
- After Delay Due to COVID-19, Third and Final “Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel” Film Set for August 15 Release
- New Trailer Previews Theme Song for Live-Action “Yowamushi Pedal” Film
- Release of “Tokyo Revengers” Live-Action Film Delayed Due to COVID-19
- New Trailer for Boys-Love Film “Restart wa Tadaima no Ato de” Previews Intimate Scenes
- New “Monster Girl Doctor” Promo Videos Preview Opening Theme Song
- Second Promo Video for Original Anime “The Great Pretender” Released