Get ready US fans! Aniplex of America has just announced that the third and final installment in the Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel film trilogy is heading to the North America—specifically, Los Angeles! The third film, entitled spring song, will hold its North American premiere on April 17, 19:00, at The Orpheum Theater. Tickets will go on sale this Friday, February 28, at 14:00 EST.
The movie is described in its official website as such:
““I’m determined to become a hero of justice for Sakura.”
To save the girl…to enact the justice he’s chosen…
The young man will no longer turn a blind eye to the truth.
Mages (Masters) and Heroic Spirits (Servants) work together in the battles of the Holy Grail War…a fight for an omnipotent wish-granting container called the Holy Grail.
However, this war has become horribly twisted.
A young woman named Sakura Matou, with the sins she has committed, drowns in the murky darkness.
A young man named Shirou Emiya, who vowed to protect Sakura, works together with Rin Tohsaka and throws himself into the raging battle to put a stop to the Holy Grail War.
Illyasviel von Einzbern, as one of the few who knows the truth behind the conflict, confronts her own fate, while Zouken Matou uses Sakura to try to fulfill his own desires.
“That’s why…you’ll need to grit your teeth, Sakura.”
Will the young man’s wish reach her even as he challenges fate itself, battling against the rising tide?
The Holy Grail War is coming to an end…
The final battle is about to begin.”
Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel is a trilogy film series which focuses on the third and final route of the Fate/stay night visual novel. This third route focuses on Sakura Matou, who finds herself embroiled in a conflict between mages during the Holy Grail War. The first two routes of the Fate/stay night visual novels focused on Saber and Rin Tohsaka.
The first film in the trilogy, presage flower, premiered in Japan on October 14, 2017 and in the US on November of that year. The second film, lost butterfly, premiered in Japan on January 12, 2019. Aniplex of America released the film in the US on March 2019.
The film trilogy is produced by ufotable, under the direction of Tomonori Sudo with Akira Hiyama writing the scripts. The music of the film is composed by famous anime composer Yuki Kajiura, who also composed the music for Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero.
Source: Anime News Network
Now You Can Watch ‘My Hero Academia’ for FREE! Mar 27, 5amWhile all of us are still in our homes staying safe from the Coronavirus pandemic, we are giving you this good news. As of this month, the fourth season of My Hero Academia is still ongoing in Japan. For those who are stuck at home and want to rewatch or catch-up on the anime, you can…FOR FREE.
Free Comic Book Day 2020 PostponedMar 20, 5pmSome sad news for those who are looking forward for this year’s Free Comic Book Day. It was announced on Thursday by Diamond Comic Distributors that the event will be postponed due to the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Specs of the PlayStation 5 have Been Revealed! Mar 19, 7pmAlthough the recent PlayStation 5 reveal event felt like a formal lecture in a typical college classroom, the important thing here is the specs for one of the highly anticipated gaming consoles have been released.
Re:ZERO Gets Smartphone Game This YearMar 24, 6amThe second season may have been delayed but at least we’re gonna get Subaru and the gang in our smartphones soon.
- Season 2 Confirmed for “Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side-Story”
- Theme Song Artists, Episode 1 Stills Revealed for “Fruits Basket” Season 2
- Crunchyroll to Stream ‘Fruits Basket’ Season 2 to its Anime Spring Lineup
- New ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Trailer Features ‘The Isle of Armor Expansion’
- VIZ Releases ‘My Hero: Academia: Heroes Rising’ Manga Chapter in English!
- ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Tops Japan’s Recent Video Game Rankings!
- Now You Can Watch ‘My Hero Academia’ for FREE!
- Crunchyroll to Stream Second Season of Re:ZERO in July
- Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi” Previews Opening Theme Song
- “Tower of God” Releases Preview of Opening Theme Song Sung by KPop Boyband Stray Kids
- New “Intermission” Video and a Gorgeous New Visual Released for Upcoming “Violet Evergarden” Movie
- More Returning Cast Announced for Live-Action “Rurouni Kenshin” Films, ONE OK ROCK Returns to Sing Theme Song
- New Visuals, January 2021 Premiere Revealed for “Laid-Back Camp” Season 2
- Re:ZERO Gets Smartphone Game This Year
- 1st Promo Video & Key Visual Revealed for “Irregular at Magic High School” Season 2
- Promo Video for “Cells at Work!” Season 2 Reveals January 2021 Premiere, New Movie to Screen in September
- New Video Previews “Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba” Smartphone Game
- Promo Video for New “Higurashi: When They Cry” Anime Project Reveals July Premiere, Returning Staff & Cast