Are you excited for the upcoming release of the Final Fantasy VII Remake? We are very excited than you guys are.
To add the hype into the game’s highly anticipated release (which is slated at April 10 worldwide, by the way), the game’s opening movie was officially uploaded in the Final Fantasy franchise YouTube channel on Friday. Two versions of the movie were uploaded: in Japanese and in English.
Recently, the new theme song trailer was recently released on the official YouTube channel of the Final Fantasy franchise. The said new trailer teases the game’s theme song “Hollow” by Yosh (Survive Said the Prophet). The song is composed by the notable Final Fantasy series composer himself, Nobou Uemtasu. Aside from this, another highlight of the trailer is seeing the main protagonist Cloud Strife wearing a dress. You may watch the trailer here.
The highly anticipated remake of Final Fantasy VII was originally slated to be released on March 3. However, it was announced recently that the game’s release will be delayed until April 3. The game is confirmed and strictly will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive game until March 3, 2021. As of this writing, Square Enix has not announced if there will be an extension of the exclusivity date. The game is remake to popular Final Fantasy VII PlayStation One game released in 1997.
Final Fantasy VII remake will be released in the following bundles: Deluxe (contains art book, mini-soundtrack CD, and DLC Materia for Cactuar), Digital Deluxe (contains previously mentioned items in Deluxe and a DLC Materia for Carbuncle), and 1st Class Edition (which contains all the items in the Deluxe Edition, a DLC Materia for Carbuncle, and a “Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona” Play Arts Kai figure. Those who pre-order the game will have a DLC Materia for Choco Chick, while digital pre-order will also include a PS4 theme.
Last May, Square Enix stated in a Japanese news post that “production is underway on the work as multiple parts.”
About Final Fantasy VII (Synopsis)
Final Fantasy VII follows the story of mercenary Cloud Strife, who is hired by the eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE led by Barret Wallaceto help fight the mega-corporation Shinra Electric Power Company, who attempts to drain the planet’s lifeblood as an energy source to further their profits. Apathetic to the cause, Cloud initially fights for personal gain, and for the promise he made to childhood friend Tifa Lockhart. Cloud eventually joins forces with many others to save the planet, which is threatened by Shinra and Cloud’s nemesis Sephiroth, and discovers a reason to fight for a cause other than his own.
We are very much excited for the release of this upcoming game. We hope you guys have already pre-ordered your copies. If not, you might want to head to your nearest game store soon!
Source: Anime News Network
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 to be Helmed by New Director & Studio, Set for October Release
- US and Canada Gets Theatrical Screenings for Daisuke Igarashi’s “Children of the Sea” Anime Film
- Yosuke Eguchi Returns to Play Hajime Saito + Mackenyu Joins Cast of Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films
- Promo Video, Preview of OP Song, New Visual Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- 2nd Promo Video Released for New Anime Project for Boys-Love Series “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi”
- New Visual, Release Date Revealed for Upcoming Film for Musical Boys-Love Anime “given”
- New Trailer Released for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese”
- Promotional Video Released for Upcoming Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi”
- Sonic the Hedgehog Film’s USD 57 Million Opening Earnings Make it the Best Video Game Movie Debut Ever in US
- ‘Demon Slayer’ Volume 19 Manga is the 3rd Manga to Sell Over 1 Million Copies on its First Week
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Tops the U.S. Monthly Bookscan January List at #2!