While some of our highly anticipated titles are coming to the PlayStation 4. There is another wallet wrecker that is coming your way during upcoming holiday season 2020.
Regardless if your wallets are ready or not, Sony has just launched the official homepage of its upcoming and highly discussed PlayStation 5 console. Both the UK and German versions of the website are now up and if you sign up to their email newsletter, you would be able to get the latest updates from Sony.
The website shows this statement:
“We’ve begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we’re not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.”
No other info has been yet like exact date of the console’s launch as well as games that are confirmed to be released in the upcoming console.
The PS5’s competitor, the Xbox Series X is also slated to be released in the holiday season 2020.
On the talk of consoles—while both Sony and Microsoft have some upcoming consoles to be released this year, Nintendo however confirms that they will not be releasing any new version of their hit handheld console Nintendo Switch this year.
To those who are still hoping to get themselves a Nintendo Switch and expecting a new model to be released this year, you might have to choose from the previous released models as it was recently revealed during Nintendo’s financial results briefing that no new model will be released for the console this year.
Although there will be no new Nintendo Switch model will be out on the market this year, a special edition Nintendo Switch design was revealed in theme of the upcoming release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This new design is slated to be released on March 13, just a couple of days ahead of the games official release date which is on March 20. An “Aloha Edition” carrying case will also be made available for the Switch Lite owers.
The recent model, which is the Nintendo Switch Lite handheld was officially released last September 2019. This compact version of the original Nintendo Switch console (first released on March 3, 2017) is only made exclusively for handheld gameplay and you would not be able to connect it to your television. The first version of the Nintendo Switch sold around 52.48 million units worldwide as of December 31 last year. In around three months until December 31, Nintendo solar around 10.81 million units.
- Netflix Finally Adds Last 41 Episodes of 1986 “Saint Seiya” Anime Series with New English Dub and Subs
- Additional Cast, Run Dates Revealed for “Fire Force” Stage Play
- Boys-Love Anime “given” Gets Stage Play Adaptation, Stage Actors to Actually Play Instruments On-Stage
- 100-second OP Movie Released for “Argonavis from BanG Dream!” TV Anime
- Theatrical Opening of “Violet Evergarden” Movie Postponed Due to COVID-19
- Japan’s King of Love Songs Returns to Sing Opening Theme Song of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” Season 2
- Mystery Man in Japan Naming Himself as ‘Inosuke’ Donated Masks and Alcohol to Nursing Home
- Yen Press Announces Delays of Both Manga and Novel Releases Until September
- ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Tops Japanese Video Game Rankings…AGAIN!
- Crunchyroll to Add ‘Princess Connect!’, ‘Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash’, and More to Streaming Library
- ‘Tiger & Bunny’ Anime is Finally Getting a Second Season!
- ‘Tokyo Mew Mew’ Manga is Getting A New Anime!
- Release of 1st of Six “Princess Principal” Sequel Films Delayed Due to COVID-19
- Season 5 Confirmed for “My Hero Academia”
- Funimation Adds “Kingdom” Season 3 to its Spring Season Lineup for US, Canada, UK, and Ireland
- Additional Cast, Staff, and September 11 Premier Revealed for “Umibe no Étranger” Boys-Love Film
- KONOSUBA Light Novel Series Set to End With 17th Volume to be Released this May
- New Promo Video Released for “Strike the Blood IV” OVA Series