While some of our highly anticipated titles are coming to the PlayStation 4. There is another wallet wrecker that is coming your way during upcoming holiday season 2020.
Regardless if your wallets are ready or not, Sony has just launched the official homepage of its upcoming and highly discussed PlayStation 5 console. Both the UK and German versions of the website are now up and if you sign up to their email newsletter, you would be able to get the latest updates from Sony.
The website shows this statement:
“We’ve begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we’re not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.”
No other info has been yet like exact date of the console’s launch as well as games that are confirmed to be released in the upcoming console.
The PS5’s competitor, the Xbox Series X is also slated to be released in the holiday season 2020.
On the talk of consoles—while both Sony and Microsoft have some upcoming consoles to be released this year, Nintendo however confirms that they will not be releasing any new version of their hit handheld console Nintendo Switch this year.
To those who are still hoping to get themselves a Nintendo Switch and expecting a new model to be released this year, you might have to choose from the previous released models as it was recently revealed during Nintendo’s financial results briefing that no new model will be released for the console this year.
Although there will be no new Nintendo Switch model will be out on the market this year, a special edition Nintendo Switch design was revealed in theme of the upcoming release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This new design is slated to be released on March 13, just a couple of days ahead of the games official release date which is on March 20. An “Aloha Edition” carrying case will also be made available for the Switch Lite owers.
The recent model, which is the Nintendo Switch Lite handheld was officially released last September 2019. This compact version of the original Nintendo Switch console (first released on March 3, 2017) is only made exclusively for handheld gameplay and you would not be able to connect it to your television. The first version of the Nintendo Switch sold around 52.48 million units worldwide as of December 31 last year. In around three months until December 31, Nintendo solar around 10.81 million units.
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 to be Helmed by New Director & Studio, Set for October Release
- US and Canada Gets Theatrical Screenings for Daisuke Igarashi’s “Children of the Sea” Anime Film
- Yosuke Eguchi Returns to Play Hajime Saito + Mackenyu Joins Cast of Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films
- Promo Video, Preview of OP Song, New Visual Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- 2nd Promo Video Released for New Anime Project for Boys-Love Series “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi”
- New Visual, Release Date Revealed for Upcoming Film for Musical Boys-Love Anime “given”
- New Trailer Released for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese”
- Promotional Video Released for Upcoming Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi”
- Sonic the Hedgehog Film’s USD 57 Million Opening Earnings Make it the Best Video Game Movie Debut Ever in US
- ‘Demon Slayer’ Volume 19 Manga is the 3rd Manga to Sell Over 1 Million Copies on its First Week
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Tops the U.S. Monthly Bookscan January List at #2!