We kinda saw this coming, but nevertheless we were still amazed by the just-released opening video for the newest game in the Persona 5 franchise! Atlus has released this Sunday the opening video for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers which spotlights each member of the Phantom Thieves! Besides previewing new characters Sophia and a mysterious dual-gun wielder, the opening video also features a new song with unintelligible (at least to my non-native English speaker self) English lyrics (LOL). Check it out here!
Persona 5 Scramble is a sequel to the Persona 5: the game is set 6 months after the events in the Persona 5 game. The Phantom Thieves—Joker, Morgana, Ann, Ryuji, Makoto, Yusuke, Ryuji, Sakura—go on a summer vacation (yes, the obligatory beach episode) but instead of relaxing, they get involved in a new incident that spans the entire Japan.
A PV was previously released for the game, which features all the characters (and THAT beach moment—also a gorgeous hair flip moment from my girl Ann) and a sneak peek at the gameplay. You can watch that clip https://youtu.be/RKEKHvJJ5Mg.
Persona 5 Scramble: Phantom Strikers is an action RPG which features the “musou” style of Koei Tecmo and Omega Force’s hack-and-slash Dynasty Warriors series, which involves defeating a large number of enemies at once. Persona 5 S however still has the turn-based play of Atlus’ Persona series. The game is set for a February 20, 2020 release in Japan for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Persona 5 is a role-playing game developed by gaming company Atlus. The game is chronologically the sixth in the Persona series and is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise. It was released for the Play Station 3 & 4 consoles in Japan on September 2016 and on April 2017 worldwide. Persona 5 has spawned a TV anime series, entitled Persona the Animation. Produced by CloverWorks, it has a total of 26 episodes and aired from April to September 2018. It tells the story of Ren Amamiya and his group called the Phantom Thieves, who wield special powers called Personas. They use these Personas to change the hearts of people they deem are evil.
An expansion to the original Persona 5 game entitled Persona 5 Royal will be adding in the Phantom Thieves’ previously-unexplored third semester in Shujin Academy. The game was released in Japan last October 3.
Source: Anime News Network
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings
- ‘Weathering With You’ Conquers U.S. Box Office at #2!
- Supernatural Boys-Love Manga “The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window” Gets Live-Action Film Adaptation
- “Whisper of the Heart” Manga Gets Live-Action Film Adaptation
- Select US Theaters List Anime Film “Ride Your Wave” as Showing on February 19
- New Main Visual for 24th Detective Conan Movie Features Akai Family
- Animated Promo Video Released for “Cells at Work! Black” Manga
- 1st Teaser Trailer Revealed for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “Love Stage!!”
- Violet Evergarden Side-Story “Eternity and Auto Memories Doll” Gets Theatrical US Screenings
- Atlus Releases Opening Video for “Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers”
- Square Enix Delays Final Fantasy VII Remake Release to April 10
- Konomi Suzuki, nonoc Return to Sing Theme Songs for Re:ZERO Season 2
- BEASTARS to be Available in Netflix Outside Japan on March 13!
- ‘Detective Conan’ Characters Step Into the Real World in New ‘Universal Cool Japan’ Ad
- New ‘Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru’ Story in the Works