And finally we have a date, folks! Atlus made good with their promise to reveal Persona 5 Royal details for Western fans, and they did not disappoint: the gaming company has revealed that the much-awaited follow-up to the hit Persona 5 game is set for a March 31, 2020 release in the West! The game’s official website released an English announcement trailer for this, which you can watch here!
Atlus also announced that Persona 5 Royal will include all the DLC from the original game. In addition to this, they also released details on P5R’s different release editions for western players. The Launch Edition will include a steel book case and a dynamic PS4 theme. The premium Phantom Thieves Edition (pictured below) will include a Joker mask with stand, collector’s box, art book, soundtrack CD, steel book, and a dynamic PS4 theme.
Besides adding in new social features and activities, the game also features new character Kasumi Yoshizawa (who is voiced by Sora Amamiya). This is how she is described on the game’s official website:
“A new girl who’s just transferred into Shujin Academy the same spring the protagonist transferred there. Since the age of junior high, she’s got excellent score as an acrobatic contestant, and she is expecting the future days at Shujin Academy. She loves the protagonist, but she seems to dislike the stuff about the Phantom Thieves… ? Foe, or ally — Please look forward to more upcoming reports.”
In a previous trailer, she was revealed to be a Persona user, wielding a persona named Cendrillon.
The game will be adding in the Phantom Thieves’ untold third semester in Shujin Academy. A new confidant character named Takuto Maruki (voiced by Satoshi Hino) was also added. He is a part-time school counselor at Shujin, and his arcana is Le Consultant. Other new features in the game include new locations in the map, new social activities, Status Assist, more songs, and enhanced graphics with PlayStation 4 Pro support.
Source: Anime News Network
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings
- ‘Weathering With You’ Conquers U.S. Box Office at #2!
- Supernatural Boys-Love Manga “The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window” Gets Live-Action Film Adaptation
- “Whisper of the Heart” Manga Gets Live-Action Film Adaptation
- Select US Theaters List Anime Film “Ride Your Wave” as Showing on February 19
- New Main Visual for 24th Detective Conan Movie Features Akai Family
- Animated Promo Video Released for “Cells at Work! Black” Manga
- 1st Teaser Trailer Revealed for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “Love Stage!!”
- Violet Evergarden Side-Story “Eternity and Auto Memories Doll” Gets Theatrical US Screenings
- Atlus Releases Opening Video for “Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers”
- Square Enix Delays Final Fantasy VII Remake Release to April 10
- Konomi Suzuki, nonoc Return to Sing Theme Songs for Re:ZERO Season 2
- BEASTARS to be Available in Netflix Outside Japan on March 13!
- ‘Detective Conan’ Characters Step Into the Real World in New ‘Universal Cool Japan’ Ad
- New ‘Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru’ Story in the Works
- ‘Pokemon Home’ Cloud Service to Officially Launch in February
- New ‘Pokemon’ Anime Film ‘Pokemon the Movie: Coco’ Slated for July 10!