While Japanese fans already have their hands on the much-anticipated Persona 5 Royal since this October, Western fans still have to wait for Spring 2020 for its worldwide release. Fortunately for P5 fans, Atlus is set to make announcements for the Western market! On November 21, the gaming company’s official Twitter and Facebook accounts announced that they are planning to release new details on the Western release of Persona 5 Royal on December 3.
Check out the teaser announcement below:
Since that day, Atlus has been running a daily countdown in their social media accounts, hyping up the much-awaited details. Is it a release date (hopefully!) Special launch editions? We’ll just have to wait to find out!
Besides adding in new social features and activities, the game also features new character Kasumi Yoshizawa (who is voiced by Sora Amamiya). This is how she is described on the game’s official website:
“A new girl who’s just transferred into Shujin Academy the same spring the protagonist transferred there. Since the age of junior high, she’s got excellent score as an acrobatic contestant, and she is expecting the future days at Shujin Academy. She loves the protagonist, but she seems to dislike the stuff about the Phantom Thieves… ? Foe, or ally — Please look forward to more upcoming reports.”
In a previous trailer, she was revealed to be a Persona user, wielding a persona named Cendrillon.
The game will be adding in the Phantom Thieves’ untold third semester in Shujin Academy. A new confidant character named Takuto Maruki (voiced by Satoshi Hino) was also added. He is a part-time school counselor at Shujin, and his arcana is Le Consultant. Other new features in the game include new locations in the map, new social activities, Status Assist, more songs, and enhanced graphics with PlayStation 4 Pro support.
Source: Crunchyroll News
English Trailer Revealed for Persona 5 RoyalJan 29, 5amYes, yes, we know that Japanese-dubbed-English-subbed videos aren’t for everyone, so Atlus has a treat for you. This Tuesday they released an English-dubbed trailer for the much-awaited Persona 5 Royal.
- February 25 US Screening Announced for Love Live! Fest Concert
- New Trailer Reveals April 10 Premiere of Anime Series for BanG Dream!’s All-Male Band Argonavis
- English Trailer Revealed for Persona 5 Royal
- “Steins;Gate” Gets Hollywood Live-Action Series from Producer of “Altered Carbon”, “Jack Ryan” Series
- 3rd Season of “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Set for an April 9 Premiere
- New “Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045” Trailer Reveals April Release, Cast Members
- New “Higurashi: When They Cry” Anime Project Announced, Original Cast Set to Return
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub