The reason for the indefinite maintenance of the smartphone game LovePlus EVERY has been revealed recently by its users. It was to find out that it was a bug that would remove the clothing and other parts of the character models. Due to this, only a small part of the model’s head and the lower part of the body is exposed.
In a video posted on Twitter on October 31, you will be able to see the bug that was really causing the game some problems and needed fixing.
An announcement that was on the franchise’s Twitter account on Wednesday revealed that the game’s return from maintenance would be put on indefinite hold. Konami, the company behind the game franchise, officially released the game on October 31.
Emergency maintenance happened on the same day as its release, which was then followed with temporary maintenance on November 1, then another emergency maintenance happened on November 2. Players are expected to have the game back up again on Thursday but were greeted with an announcement of indefinite maintenance with no sure date on when it will be back.
The LovePlus EVERY game was originally intended to be released last winter, then delayed to August, then announced with another delay with no confirmed date. In a previous report, the game was targeted to be released in November 2019. It is confirmed to have parts that support virtual reality devices.
The first game of the franchise titled LovePlus was first released for the Nintendo DS 2009. An enhanced game edition LovePlus+ was released a year after in Japan. It also had a Nintendo DS game (New LovePlus), which was released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2012, and then followed with the new enhanced version (LovePlus+) that was also released years after.
The popularity of this dating game has paved the way for other adaptations in the franchise, like a couple of manga series, some arcade spinoffs, and even mobile spinoffs.
The voice cast in the LovePlus EVERY game features Sakura Tange (Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura) as Rinko Kobayakawa, Yuko Minaguchi (Videl in the Dragon Ball video games) as Nene Anegasaki, and Saori Hayami (Kagura Mikazuchi from Fairy Tail) as Manaka Takane.
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 to be Helmed by New Director & Studio, Set for October Release
- US and Canada Gets Theatrical Screenings for Daisuke Igarashi’s “Children of the Sea” Anime Film
- Yosuke Eguchi Returns to Play Hajime Saito + Mackenyu Joins Cast of Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films
- Promo Video, Preview of OP Song, New Visual Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- 2nd Promo Video Released for New Anime Project for Boys-Love Series “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi”
- New Visual, Release Date Revealed for Upcoming Film for Musical Boys-Love Anime “given”
- New Trailer Released for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese”
- Promotional Video Released for Upcoming Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi”
- Sonic the Hedgehog Film’s USD 57 Million Opening Earnings Make it the Best Video Game Movie Debut Ever in US
- ‘Demon Slayer’ Volume 19 Manga is the 3rd Manga to Sell Over 1 Million Copies on its First Week
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Tops the U.S. Monthly Bookscan January List at #2!