The TOEI version of Spider-Man is still being talked about every now and then (mostly in memes). For those who are waiting for the highly-anticipated sequel of the Into the Spider-Verse movie, it has been confirmed by its producer Phil Lord that the icon Japanese Spider-Man is confirmed to have an appearance in the sequel.
This has happened when a fan asked on Twitter if the Japanese version of the well-loved superhero will be making an appearance in the film and Lord enthusiastically replied to the tweet that his part is already written and “He’s designed”.
The Spider-Man live-action series produced by TOEI premiered during the 70s and ran for 40 episodes. What makes him quite different from all the adaptations of the popular Marvel superhero and got him a massive following is that his abilities and powers are similar to the tokusatsu heroes like the Power Rangers and Kamen Rider. During this era, tokusatsu is a quite a popular genre aside from anime and has a loyal following especially among kids and kids-at-heart.
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse is a computer-animated superhero film that premiered in theaters on December 2018. The movie is a huge success that it gained an international box office gross of USD $375.5 million against its production budget of USD $90 million. The announcement of the sequel was confirmed last weekend and is slated to be released on April 8, 2022.
Are you excited for the upcoming sequel? We are positive that it’s going be awesome like the first movie!
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub
- ‘Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution’ will be Added on Netflix on February 27
- New Teaser Visual Released for “Assault Lily Bouquet”, Rie Takahashi Joins Cast
- Netflix Set to Release Studio Ghibli Films Worldwide Starting February 1 (Except N. America and Japan, That Is)
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings