It was a surprise back on October 31 when Bandai Namco Entertainment’s video game Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time was unlisted in the popular game platform Steam. Now the banhammer has been lifted as the game is back into the platform’s growing game library on Wednesday.
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time was first released for the PlayStation 4 in November 2017 in Japan. It was then released in May 2018 for North America and Europe Regions for both PC and PlayStation 4. The game is based on the popular anime franchise of the same name produced by Studio Trigger and is described as a “3D action beat ‘em up” game.
The Little Witch Academia anime premiered in Japan in January 2017 and ended in June 2017 for a total of 25 episodes. Popular video streaming platform Netflix added the first 13 episodes of the anime in its library outside of Japan in 2018. The rest of the episodes were added in August 2018.
About the Game (as described by Bandai Namco Entertainment)
Having been inspired by a famous witch named Shiny Chariot, an ordinary girl named Atsuko (Akko) Kagari enrolls at Luna Nova Magical Academy, a prestigious school for young girls training to become witches. Before starting summer vacation, Akko and her new classmates find out about an inexplicable phenomenon at Luna Nova caused by the Seven Wonders, which has been passed down for several centuries. Now it’s up to Akko as she takes on the adventure to unravel the mystery surrounding the Seven Wonders.
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- “One Liter of Tears” Actress Erika Sawajiri Arrested for Illegal Drugs, Admits to be Using Them For 10 Years
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Wotakoi” Film Features More Otaku Shenanigans
- First 5 Minutes of Yuri Anime “Fragtime” OVA Streamed
- Burnout Syndromes, CHiCO with Honeyworks Revealed to be Theme Song Artists for Haikyu!! Season 4
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Hell Girl” Film Compares Scenes from the Anime & Film
- LiSA Set to Make Her Kohaku Uta Gassen Debut on December 31
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts