The newest addition to the Persona 5 game universe, Persona 5 Scramble: Phantom Strikers has just revealed a new teaser video! The newest clip features none other than the main protagonist, Joker, who is voiced by Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass). Check it out here!
Persona 5 Scramble is, in actuality, a sequel to the Persona 5 story (yours truly initially thought it was a spinoff lol): the game is set 6 months after the events in the Persona 5 game. The Phantom Thieves—Joker, Ann, Ryuji, Makoto, Yusuke, Ryuji, Sakura—go on a summer vacation (yes, the obligatory beach episode) but instead of relaxing, they get involved in a new incident that spans the entire Japan.
A PV was previously released for the game, which features all the characters (and THAT beach moment—also a gorgeous hair flip moment from my girl Ann) and a sneak peek at the gameplay. You can watch that clip here.
Persona 5 Scramble: Phantom Strikers is an action RPG which features the “musou” style of Koei Tecmo and Omega Force’s hack-and-slash Dynasty Warriors series, which involves defeating a large number of enemies at once. Persona 5 S however still has the turn-based play of Atlus’ Persona series. The game is set for a February 20, 2020 release in Japan for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Persona 5 is a role-playing game developed by gaming company Atlus. The game is chronologically the sixth in the Persona series and is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise. It was released for the Play Station 3 & 4 consoles in Japan on September 2016 and on April 2017 worldwide. Persona 5 has spawned a TV anime series, entitled Persona the Animation. Produced by CloverWorks, it has a total of 26 episodes and aired from April to September 2018. It tells the story of Ren Amamiya and his group called the Phantom Thieves, who wield special powers called Personas. They use these Personas to change the hearts of people they deem are evil.
An expansion to the original Persona 5 game entitled Persona 5 Royal will be adding in the Phantom Thieves’ previously-unexplored third semester in Shujin Academy. The game was released in Japan last October 3.
Source: Anime News Network
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- “One Liter of Tears” Actress Erika Sawajiri Arrested for Illegal Drugs, Admits to be Using Them For 10 Years
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Wotakoi” Film Features More Otaku Shenanigans
- First 5 Minutes of Yuri Anime “Fragtime” OVA Streamed
- Burnout Syndromes, CHiCO with Honeyworks Revealed to be Theme Song Artists for Haikyu!! Season 4
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Hell Girl” Film Compares Scenes from the Anime & Film
- LiSA Set to Make Her Kohaku Uta Gassen Debut on December 31
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts