Some news for those who follow Hiromu Arakawa’s manga Silver Spoon. It was revealed in the 49th issue of this year’s Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine that there are only four chapters left for the well-loved series. The official website of the magazine posted last Wednesday that the series will be reaching its climax during the release of the 49th issue.
This is another popular manga series by Arukawa aside from her smash hit series Fullmetal Alchemist. Silver Spoon went with a few manga hiatuses started in July 2017 (ended in May 2018), then in June 2018. It also won a few awards like the Manga Taiso (Cartoon Grand Pize) in 2012, Booklog awards, and the Shogakukan Manga Awards in the boy’s category in 2013.
The popularity of the manga series also paved the way for an anime adaptation, which was first aired in July 2013. This was then followed with a second season on January 2014, and a live-action film adaptation in March 2014. The manga is officially translated and released in English by Yen Press, while Aniplex of America released the anime on home video. Both seasons of the anime adaptation is available for streaming on Crunchyroll. The recent 14th volume of the manga was released in Japan in 2017. No new manga volumes have announced since then.
The story of Silver Spoon is centered on Yugo Hachiken as he goes through his life, attending an agricultural high school in the countryside and learning a lot from his environment and the people around him. Arukawa created her hit manga Fullmetal Alchemist before beginning to create this series.
With only four chapters left, let’s hope that the manga ends on a beautiful note, and it would be another one awesome manga series to recommend and read again.
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- “One Liter of Tears” Actress Erika Sawajiri Arrested for Illegal Drugs, Admits to be Using Them For 10 Years
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Wotakoi” Film Features More Otaku Shenanigans
- First 5 Minutes of Yuri Anime “Fragtime” OVA Streamed
- Burnout Syndromes, CHiCO with Honeyworks Revealed to be Theme Song Artists for Haikyu!! Season 4
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Hell Girl” Film Compares Scenes from the Anime & Film
- LiSA Set to Make Her Kohaku Uta Gassen Debut on December 31
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts