Advertisements can be annoying at times especially if you had to sit on them while you patiently wait for your favorite show to air on TV.
Now what if it’s a long “commercial” of one of the most highly-anticipated video game remakes?
On Sunday just shortly after midnight, Square Enix aired a record 7-minute commercial on Japanese television. So far, this is one of the longest commercials ever aired in the country.
In this commercial, it features Japanese actor Masataka Kubota (live-action Death Note television, live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie) playing a role of an office worker who has no idea and has never played the original Final Fantasy VII game. The role of the girlfriend in the commercial is Misato Morita (The Naked Director, live-action One Week Friends) who has some knowledge about the game when she saw her older brother played it back then. Then the last character is played by Tetsuji Tamayama (NANA, live-action LUPIN III) who plays the role of a diehard Final Fantasy VII fan.
To summarize the commercial, Kubota’s character just slightly ignores all the chatter about the game that is coming from his girlfriend and boss. He then later on slowly becomes interested in it.
The remake of the highly popular Final Fantasy VII game is slated to be released worldwide on March 3, 2020 for the PlayStation IV. It will be released in Deluxe, Digital Deluxe, and 1st First Class Editions. Those who purchase the Deluxe Edition will have a mini-soundtrack CD, an art book, and a DLC Materia for Cactuar. Those who ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition will have a digital mini-soundtrack CD, a digital art book and a DLC Materia for Cactuar and Carbuncle. Those who purchased the 1st Class Edition will have all items in Deluxe Edition, a DLC Materia for Carbuncle, and a Play Arts Kai “Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona” figure.
Everyone who pre-orders a physical copy of the game will each receive a DLC Materia for Chocobo Chick, while digital pre-orders will each have a theme for the PS4 Menu.
Are you excited for the remake? We can’t control our excitement (and our feels!)
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- “One Liter of Tears” Actress Erika Sawajiri Arrested for Illegal Drugs, Admits to be Using Them For 10 Years
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Wotakoi” Film Features More Otaku Shenanigans
- First 5 Minutes of Yuri Anime “Fragtime” OVA Streamed
- Burnout Syndromes, CHiCO with Honeyworks Revealed to be Theme Song Artists for Haikyu!! Season 4
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Hell Girl” Film Compares Scenes from the Anime & Film
- LiSA Set to Make Her Kohaku Uta Gassen Debut on December 31
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts