Good news to Digimon fans in the West: Bandai Namco has officially released the Digimon ReArise smartphone game for Western players! The game went live for Western territories this Wednesday, even though the earlier announced release date of the game was October 21.
Bandai Namco also released a launch trailer in its official Youtube channel, which you can watch here!
The game was released in Japan last June 2018. The game’s theme song, “The Future is Now”, is performed by four-member rock band Straightener.
The game is described by Bandai Namco as such:
“An unknown Digimon calling itself Herissmon has appeared in your smartphone.
Suddenly, a mysterious force known as “Spirals” attack…
This is the tale of your Digimon’s ReArise.
Dive into a story of new faces and old friends in this friendship Digivolving RPG!”
Below are the game’s key features as detailed in the App Store:
“A story connecting Digimon and Tamers
· A completely original story that follows Tamers and Digimon as they grow and deepen their friendships.
· Brand new characters designed and illustrated by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, one of the original character designers from the Digimon animated series!
Nurturing Digimon-Tamer friendships through shared moments
· Watch your Digimon interact and play together in your custom DigiTown.
· Connect with other Tamers and work toward common goals.
Test the strength of your bonds in battle
· Build a personalized Digimon team and prove the power of your friendship in real-time battles of up to five-versus-five!
· Go head-to-head in the Battle Park or team up with fellow Tamers against powerful Digimon in Clash Battles.
Train and care for your Digimon
· Help your Digimon work out, listen to their unique requests, and unlock the path to Digivolution.
If you grow close and strong enough, they might even Mega Digivolve!”
Source: Anime News Network
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Season 2 to be Helmed by New Director & Studio, Set for October Release
- US and Canada Gets Theatrical Screenings for Daisuke Igarashi’s “Children of the Sea” Anime Film
- Yosuke Eguchi Returns to Play Hajime Saito + Mackenyu Joins Cast of Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films
- Promo Video, Preview of OP Song, New Visual Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- 2nd Promo Video Released for New Anime Project for Boys-Love Series “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi”
- New Visual, Release Date Revealed for Upcoming Film for Musical Boys-Love Anime “given”
- New Trailer Released for Live-Action Film Adaptation of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese”
- Promotional Video Released for Upcoming Baseball Girls Anime “Tamayomi”
- Sonic the Hedgehog Film’s USD 57 Million Opening Earnings Make it the Best Video Game Movie Debut Ever in US
- ‘Demon Slayer’ Volume 19 Manga is the 3rd Manga to Sell Over 1 Million Copies on its First Week
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Tops the U.S. Monthly Bookscan January List at #2!