Yours truly was deeply saddened by the end of their favorite yuri manga, Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru), but thankfully new announcements for the franchise means that we won’t be seeing the last of our favorite girls yet! The November issue of Kadokawa’s Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh published the manga’s final chapter last September 27, but along with it came “curtain call” announcements for the series.
First is the release of the eighth and final volume of the manga, which comes out in stores November 28. An official artbook and a second manga anthology will also be released, as well as a collection of short stories from series artist Nakatani Nio. Furthermore, the third volume of the light novel spin-off series centering on
best girl Sayaka entitled Yagate Kimi ni Naru – Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite by Hitoma Iruma will also be released.
The Bloom Into You stage play will also be getting an encore performance in fall 2020. The script for the stage play adaptation was written by Suzuki Tomoharu. The first stage play adaptation ran from May 3 to 12 at the Zenrosai Hall/Space zero in Shibuya, with Koizumi Moeka and Kawauchi Misato as leads Nanami Touko and Koito Yuu, respectively.
HIDIVE, which streams the TV anime series with English subtitles, describes the story as such:
”Yuu loves shoujo manga and waits for a love confession to make her feel like a character from her favorite stories but when a classmate admits his feelings, she feels nothing. Time passes and Yuu begins high school feeling lost and confused. Things begin to look up when she witnesses Nanami, the beautiful student council president, effortlessly turn down a boy. Yuu reaches out to Nanami for help and the two quickly become friends. Yuu’s heart is suddenly sent aflutter when the next person to confess their feelings is Nanami! Is Yuu’s own shoujo romance finally beginning?”
Source: Anime News Network
- KyoAni President: 4 of 33 Injured Staff Still at the Hospital, the Rest Have Returned to Work
- Studio Ghibli Films Confirmed to be Coming to HBO Max in Spring 2020
- Voice Actress Minako Kotobuki to Study in UK for One Year Starting Spring 2020
- Weathering With You Set to Make East Coast Premiere at Anime NYC
- 1st 41 Episodes of 1986 Saint Seiya Anime Now Streaming on Netflix, Features New English Dub
- Kaguya-sama Live-Action Film Surpasses 2 Billion Yen in Ticket Sales
- ‘No Guns Life’ Anime Adaptation to have 24 Episodes
- Makoto Shinkai’s “Garden of Words” Film Gets Stage Play Adaptation in London
- Code Geass Writer, Character Designer, C.C. Voice Actress Announced as Guests at Anime NYC
- SHAFT to Produce TV Anime Adaptation of Mixed-Media Franchise “Assault Lily Project”
- Studio DEEN to Co-Produce Two-Part Sailor Moon Eternal Movie with Toei
- New Film Teaser of ‘Weathering With You’ Confirms North America Opening on January 17!
- ‘Azur Lane’ Gets New Manga to Release in December
- Cells at Work! Gets New Spinoff Manga Set Inside a Baby’s Body
- New Trailer Previews Theme Song of My Hero Academia the Movie –Heroes: Rising—Film
- Bandai Namco Releases Digimon ReArise Smartphone Game in the West
- Aniplex of America Reveals English Dub Cast of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- “Empress of JPop” Ayumi Hamasaki Uploads All 128 of Her Music Videos on Youtube