The official website for the upcoming adaptation of light novel series Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo (Are You Really the One Who Likes Me) has just released a new promotional video for the anime series. You can check out the video here, which was also posted on their official Twitter account.
The video previews the OP song “Papapa” by Shuka Saito, who is popularly known as the voice actress of Love Live! Sunshine!!’s You Watanabe.
We also get to hear the anime’s ED song “Hanakotoba”, which is performed by the anime’s three main voice actresses: Haruka Tomatsu, Haruka Shiraishi, and Sachika Misawa.
Below are the main cast of the series:
Daiki Yamashita as Amatsuyu Kisaragi (or Jōro), the self-proclaimed dense protagonist
Haruka Tomatsu as Sumireko Sanshokuin (or Pansy), a girl with glasses, braids, and a sharp tongue
Haruka Shiraishi as Aoi Hinata (or Himawari), the childhood friend
Sachika Misawa as Sakura Akino (or Cosmos), the multi-talented student council president
Yūma Uchida as Taiyō Ōga (or Sun-chan)
Shiori Mikami as Hina Hanetachi (or Asunaro)
Nao Tōyama as Chiharu Yōki (or Tsubaki)
Shuka Saitō as Charisma Group Child A
Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo is directed by Noriaki Akitaya (all three seasons of Bakuman), with character design done by Shoko Takimoto (Armed Girl’s Machiavellism). The scripts will be written and supervised by the light novels’ author Rakuda.
Anime News Network describes the series’ story as such:
In the romantic comedy series, Amatsuyu Kirasagi is invited out alone by the cool beauty upperclassman Cosmos and his childhood friend Himawari. Expecting to hear their confessions, he triumphantly goes to meet each of them in turn. But Cosmos and Himawari both instead confess to Amatsuyu that they like his friend. Amatsuyu fights this lonely battle, but there is another girl who is looking at him. She is a gloomy girl with glasses and braids. Amatsuyu finds that he hates her, because she’s always turning her sharp tongue only on him and finding enjoyment in his troubles. But it turns out that she’s the only one who actually does like him.
Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo is slated for an October 2 premiere in Japan.
Source: Anime News Network
- AnimeJapan 2020 is Cancelled Due to Novel Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19)
- Launch Trailer Revealed for “One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows” Action-Fighting Game
- April 3 Premiere Announced for New “Sakura Wars” Anime
- New English Dub Revealed for Classic Film “Tokyo Godfathers”, 4K Restored-Version Set to Screen in US
- Third and Final “Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel” Film Set for a Los Angeles Premiere
- Australian Senator Highlights Anime Depicting “Child Exploitation” in Speech, Calls for “Review” of All Anime & Manga
- Live-Action Film Adaptation of “Promised Neverland” Announces Actresses for Isabella and Krone
- “Inferno Cop” Voice Actor Junichi Goto Dies in Motorcycle Accident
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Casts James Rieser as Hakim
- 22/7 Members Mizuha Kuraoka, Urara Takatsuji Go on Hiatus Due to Poor Health
- New Teaser Trailer for Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films Previews Kenshin vs. Enishi Fight
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film