The official website for the upcoming adaptation of light novel series Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo (Are You Really the One Who Likes Me) has just released a new promotional video for the anime series. You can check out the video here, which was also posted on their official Twitter account.
The video previews the OP song “Papapa” by Shuka Saito, who is popularly known as the voice actress of Love Live! Sunshine!!’s You Watanabe.
We also get to hear the anime’s ED song “Hanakotoba”, which is performed by the anime’s three main voice actresses: Haruka Tomatsu, Haruka Shiraishi, and Sachika Misawa.
Below are the main cast of the series:
Daiki Yamashita as Amatsuyu Kisaragi (or Jōro), the self-proclaimed dense protagonist
Haruka Tomatsu as Sumireko Sanshokuin (or Pansy), a girl with glasses, braids, and a sharp tongue
Haruka Shiraishi as Aoi Hinata (or Himawari), the childhood friend
Sachika Misawa as Sakura Akino (or Cosmos), the multi-talented student council president
Yūma Uchida as Taiyō Ōga (or Sun-chan)
Shiori Mikami as Hina Hanetachi (or Asunaro)
Nao Tōyama as Chiharu Yōki (or Tsubaki)
Shuka Saitō as Charisma Group Child A
Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo is directed by Noriaki Akitaya (all three seasons of Bakuman), with character design done by Shoko Takimoto (Armed Girl’s Machiavellism). The scripts will be written and supervised by the light novels’ author Rakuda.
Anime News Network describes the series’ story as such:
In the romantic comedy series, Amatsuyu Kirasagi is invited out alone by the cool beauty upperclassman Cosmos and his childhood friend Himawari. Expecting to hear their confessions, he triumphantly goes to meet each of them in turn. But Cosmos and Himawari both instead confess to Amatsuyu that they like his friend. Amatsuyu fights this lonely battle, but there is another girl who is looking at him. She is a gloomy girl with glasses and braids. Amatsuyu finds that he hates her, because she’s always turning her sharp tongue only on him and finding enjoyment in his troubles. But it turns out that she’s the only one who actually does like him.
Ore wo Suki na no wa Omae Dake ka yo is slated for an October 2 premiere in Japan.
Source: Anime News Network
- KyoAni President: 4 of 33 Injured Staff Still at the Hospital, the Rest Have Returned to Work
- Studio Ghibli Films Confirmed to be Coming to HBO Max in Spring 2020
- Voice Actress Minako Kotobuki to Study in UK for One Year Starting Spring 2020
- Weathering With You Set to Make East Coast Premiere at Anime NYC
- 1st 41 Episodes of 1986 Saint Seiya Anime Now Streaming on Netflix, Features New English Dub
- Kaguya-sama Live-Action Film Surpasses 2 Billion Yen in Ticket Sales
- ‘No Guns Life’ Anime Adaptation to have 24 Episodes
- Makoto Shinkai’s “Garden of Words” Film Gets Stage Play Adaptation in London
- Code Geass Writer, Character Designer, C.C. Voice Actress Announced as Guests at Anime NYC
- SHAFT to Produce TV Anime Adaptation of Mixed-Media Franchise “Assault Lily Project”
- Studio DEEN to Co-Produce Two-Part Sailor Moon Eternal Movie with Toei
- New Film Teaser of ‘Weathering With You’ Confirms North America Opening on January 17!
- ‘Azur Lane’ Gets New Manga to Release in December
- Cells at Work! Gets New Spinoff Manga Set Inside a Baby’s Body
- New Trailer Previews Theme Song of My Hero Academia the Movie –Heroes: Rising—Film
- Bandai Namco Releases Digimon ReArise Smartphone Game in the West
- Aniplex of America Reveals English Dub Cast of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- “Empress of JPop” Ayumi Hamasaki Uploads All 128 of Her Music Videos on Youtube