The future is here, and while we aren’t getting those flying cars yet we got something even better—Teasing Master Takagi-san in VR!
If getting teased by your crush is your thing, then this might be the answer to your woes. Kanagawa-based company Kayac has announced that they will be developing a VR project based on the romantic-comedy series Takagi Jozu no Takagi-san, featuring none other but our favorite girl, Takagi-san. But wait, before you go on putting your Oculus Quests, there’s still an important step before we can achieve such a noble and futuristic feat: the project should first gather a total of 15, 000, 000 yen (about USD 142,000) before it could get launched. Yes, friends, a crowdfunding has been launched for this project, and you can find this in the Japanese crowdfunding service Makuake.
Now, now, before you go throwing your money to this project, let’s take a look first at a sneak preview of the VR anime.
Through the Oculus Quest VR headset, users can experience Takagi-san’s lovable teasing through the eyes of male protagonist Nishikata. In fact, you can even walk home with her and even play some—gasp—beach volleyball! In addition to popular episodes in the manga, the VR will also feature new original stories for viewers to experience.
The crowdfunding will be open until 18:00 JST of October 30, 2019. If the project reaches the goal, the VR anime will be released in December 2019. You can view the crowdfunding campaign here.
Soichiro Yamamoto first launched Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san as a manga in 2013. In January 2018 the anime adaptation of Yamamoto’s manga aired, produced by Shinei Animation. The story centers on Nishikata who is always at the receiving end of his female classmate Takagi-san’s pranks. He vows to get back at her by attempting to prank her to make her blush, but his attempts always end up backfiring on him. As he tirelessly tries to make Takagi-san blush, could his “pranks” end up yielding an unexpectedly sweet and romantic result?
Source: Crunchyroll News
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts
- New Details Including Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU” Season 3
- Kyoto Animation Reschedules Premiere of Violet Evergarden Movie to April 24
- February Theatrical Screenings & Theme Song Artist Announced for New “Sekaiichi Hatsukoi” Anime
- Katsuki Bakugo Voice Actor Nobuhiko Okamoto Joins Cast of “Cooking Master Boy” Remake
- Smartphone Game LovePlus EVERY’s Delay is Caused by Clothing-Destroying Bug
- TOEI Spider-Man Confirmed to have an Appearance in Spider-Verse Sequel