Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
Just a few months after the release of her highly-successful song AIAIAI, Kizuna Ai is back to release a new song! Released on August 16 on music distribution services, her newest digital song Kizunami (cover) reunites her with famed producer Yasutaka Nakata, who also produced AIAIAI. Nakata is known for being the music producer of Japanese girl group Perfume, as well as model-turned-singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. He has also worked with other famous Japanese pop artists, such as Ami Suzuki and SMAP.
Kizunami (cover) is actually a cover version of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s song of the same name released in 2018 under Kyary’s fourth album, ”Japamyu”. The song was also originally produced by Nakata. Kyary’s original version was featured as the theme song in the 2018 anime film Monster Strike The Movie: Sora no Kanata.
Kizuna Ai also announced that the music video for AIAIAI has already reached 7 million views since its release last March. “AIAIAI” was used as the OP theme for the first six episodes of VIRTUALSAN-LOOKING, a 3DCG TV anime starring over 30 virtual Youtubers such as Mirai Akari, Denno Shojo Siro and Tsukino Mito. The full version of the song was also performed last December 29 & 30, 2018 during Kizuna Ai’s two-day concert “Kizuna Ai 1st live ‘hello, world’” at the Zepp DiverCity Tokyo & Zepp Osaka.
Kizuna Ai started posting Youtube videos in November 2016 in her first channel, “A.I. Channel”. In March 2017 she opened a second channel, “A.I. Games”, which is dedicated to her playthroughs of different video games, usually upon request by her viewers. Her voice actress and staffs working around her are unknown, although it is speculated that she was created using the MikuMikuDance software and given facial expressions and human actuations through the use of motion capture technology. She has since become of the most popular Japanese virtual Youtubers, releasing a line of merchandise, toys, songs, and recently has held her own concert as well.
Source: Crunchyroll News
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub
- ‘Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution’ will be Added on Netflix on February 27
- New Teaser Visual Released for “Assault Lily Bouquet”, Rie Takahashi Joins Cast
- Netflix Set to Release Studio Ghibli Films Worldwide Starting February 1 (Except N. America and Japan, That Is)
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings