Running out of t-shirts to wear? Want to proclaim to the world your love for legendary magical girl franchise Sailor Moon? Well those are just some of my many reasons to rush to the nearest Uniqlo outlet soon, as the Japanese clothing company has just released the full line of its collaboration with Naoko Takeuchi’s Sailor Moon!
The Sailor Moon x UNIQLO UT Collaboration is still part of the franchise’s 25th anniversary celebrations—yes, I know they’ve been celebrating that since 2017, but heck, as long as I get all these goodies then I won’t bat an eyelash. Uniqlo’s line of Sailor Moon shirts will drop in stores worldwide as well as on their online shop on August 23. Each shirt will retail at $14.90.
Without further ado, check out all eight shirts below!
As a Moonie, I think these designs are too few! Where are the Outer Senshi??? Where are my villains? I need more designs!
Sailor Moon was first launched and serialized in 1991 in Nakayoshi. Naoko Takeuchi’s work has since earned critical acclaim, numerous accolades, and has become one of the most lucrative and enduring anime franchises, selling over 35 million manga copies worldwide and earning an estimated $5 billion from merchandise sales alone.
Uniqlo’s line of t-shirts called UT (which basically stands for Uniqlo T-shirts) is part of the company’s LifeWear branding. According to their website, LifeWear “embodies a quest to enhance individual lifestyles by delivering quality clothing that is functional in design and versatile to wear”. Since its launch in 2003, Uniqlo UT shirts have released collaborations with numerous Japanese pop culture icons such as Shonen Jump characters and even woodblock Edo-era Ukiyo-E designs.
Source: Cruncyroll News
- New Key Visual Released for Upcoming ‘High School Fleet’ Anime Film
- Get Ready for Iceborne!: ‘Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’ Previews Glavenus and New Base Seliana
- Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
- October 11 2019 Premiere & Timeslot Announced for Original TV Anime “Kabukicho Sherlock”
- Japan’s King of Love Songs and Singer of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” OP Expresses His Enjoyment of The Series
- High School Band on Which Sound! Euphonium Band Was Based On Wins Gold Medal In National Competition
- English Dub Trailer & Cast Revealed for Yuri Anime “Kase-san and Morning Glories” Blu-Ray
- Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino is Special Guest at Anime NYC
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Violet Evergarden Side-Story
- New Teaser Trailer & Visual Revealed for Wotakoi Live-Action Film
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Announces Additional Cast
- Clannad Developer Key, J-Rock Icon Yoshiki Donate 10 Million Yen to Kyoto Animation
- Ai Morinaga, Manga Author of “Yamada Taro Monogatari”, “Your & My Secret” Passes Away
- New Visual, OP Preview, and Premiere Date Released for “Houkago Saikoro Club”
- Uniqlo Releases Full Line of Shirts for Its Collaboration With Sailor Moon
- One Piece Creator Eiichiro Oda Posts Message About Newest One Piece Film in Three Languages
- Anime Films “Doraemon” and “Butt Detective” Latest Victims of the Japan-South Korea Trade War
- Hajime no Ippo Gets First Stage Play, Will Be Written & Directed by Ippo’s Original VA in the Anime Series