A new visual was released for the theatrical OVA of time-stopping yuri manga Fragtime. The new refreshing main visual features our two main characters, Misuzu and Haruka, happily walking along the beach. Check it out below!
Along with the release of the visual is the announcement that the theatrical OVA is set for a November 22 opening in selected theaters. Limited screenings will be held at Shinjuku’s Wald 9 and other theaters starting on the aforementioned date.
The Fragtime OVA will be handled by the same staff who worked on the Kase-san and Morning Glories OVA. Takuya Sato is set to direct and write the script for Fragtime, along with Tomoko Sudo who will handle character design. rionos, who composed the beautiful music in the Kase-san OVA, will also be working on Fragtime’s music.
The OVA’s two main cast has also been announced: Miku Ito (Kokoro Tsurumaki from BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!) will play main protagonist Misuzu Moritani, who has the powers to stop time. Yume Miyamoto (Rikka Tarakada from SSSS. Gridman) will play Haruka Murakami, on whom Misuzu’s time-stop powers will fail to work.
Fragtime was first published in 2013 in Akita Shoten’s “Champion Tap!” (now Manga Cross) manga website, and ran until 2014. It tells the story of high school student Misuzu Moritani, who mysteriously has powers to stop time for three minutes a day. She uses this power to secretly observe the people around her, but one day she chooses to stop time to peek into class idol Haruka Murakami’s panties. This doesn’t end well, as not only does she realize that her power doesn’t work on Haruka, she also finds herself in a compromised situation as Haruka discovers her secret. This then starts a mysterious relationship between the two girls.
Source: Anime News Network
BEASTARS is Getting A Stage Play AdaptationDec 6, 11amWhile the BEASTARS anime adaptation is currently airing in Japan, more good news has been announced, especially for the long-time fans of the franchise. It was confirmed in the first 2020 issue release of Weekly Shonen Champion magazine on Thursday that a stage play adaptation of the BEASTARS manga is confirmed.
- Preparing Yourself 24 Hours Before the Anime Convention
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Remains #1 at Japan’s Video Game Rankings
- BEASTARS is Getting A Stage Play Adaptation
- Why Some Japanese Mobile Games End Service
- New Cast Members Announced for “Digimon Adventure: The Last Evolution Kizuna” Movie
- “Quintessential Quintuplets” Manga Set to End in 14th Volume
- Teaser Trailer and Main Visual Released for 24th Detective Conan Film, “The Scarlet Bullet”
- "Assault Lily Bouquet" Announces July 2020 Premiere, BanG Dream!’s RAISE A SUILEN As OP Song Artists
- New PV for “The Case Files of Jeweler Richard” Previews OP Song, Reveals January 9 Premiere
- Persona 5 Royal Set for A March 31, 2020 Release in the West
- Bandai is Releasing A Real-Life ‘Pot of Greed’ From Yu-Gi-Oh!
- January 11 Premiere, Episode 1 Synopsis Revealed for TV Anime of Idol Project “22/7”
- Haikyuu! Season 4 Reveals New PV, Confirmed for a January 10, 2020 Release
- New PV Reveals January 4 Premiere of “Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side-Story”
- New Teaser Video Reveals January 23 Premiere of BanG Dream! Season 3
- The Creator of ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’ and ‘Silver Spoon’ is Working on a New Story
- “Wasteful Days of High School Girl” Manga Gets a Live-Action Adaptation
- RADWIMPS Releases English Version of “Weathering With You” Song, Also Set to Perform on Kohaku Uta Gassen