A good day to everyone especially to fans of the handsome boys of IDOLiSH7—your best boys are set to return for a second season! This good news was announced during the ”IDOLiSH7 2nd Live ‘Reunion’” concert held this weekend at the Saitama MetLife Dome. According to staff of the anime series, IDOLiSH7’s second season is slated for a 2020 premiere.
Accompanying this announcement is the release of a teaser visual for the second season, which features idol group Re:vale members Momose Sunohara and Yukito Orikasa. Check it out below!
The main staff for the second season was also announced, with most of the staff from the first season returning to reprise their roles. The series will still be produced and animated by studio TROYCA (Bloom into You), with director Makoto Bessho (Armitage: Dual Matrix) returning to helm the second season. The script will still be supervised by Ayumi Sekine (Fate/Grand Order: First Order), with Arina Tanemura (author of the Full Moon O Sagashite manga) returning as original character designer and Ei Aoki (Fate/Zero) still as the series supervisor.
IDOLiSH7 is a multimedia franchise which started out as a rhythm game in Android and iOS developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, with Lantis credited for the music. After several manga adaptations and novelizations, the franchise was adapted into an anime series by TROYCA, with the first season airing from January to May 2018. The series’ plot is described by Crunchyroll as such:
”A group of aspiring idols gather at Takanashi Productions and are entrusted with the company’s future. The seven men who have just met represent a variety of totally different personalities. However, they each have their own charm and possess unknown potential as idols. Forming a group, they take their first step together as “IDOLiSH7.” Their brilliantly shining dancing forms onstage eventually begin captivating the hearts of the people. In the glorious but sometimes harsh world of idols, they aim for the top with dreams in their hearts!”
Source: Crunchyroll News
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub
- ‘Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution’ will be Added on Netflix on February 27
- New Teaser Visual Released for “Assault Lily Bouquet”, Rie Takahashi Joins Cast
- Netflix Set to Release Studio Ghibli Films Worldwide Starting February 1 (Except N. America and Japan, That Is)
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings