It certainly is a tough job being a hero, so we really can’t blame the characters from My Hero Academia wanting to catch a break to, erm, dust off their clothes and just be cute. And there’s no more perfect opportunity for that than a collaboration with the adorable characters from Sanrio! Check out our favorite heroes together with their Sanrio pair below.
First off, we get Midoriya Izuku together with the floppy-eared dog Pochacco. Hmm I guess we’ll be hard-pressed to look for a character that has a predominantly green color, so I’ll give this a pass.
Next we have Bakugo Katsuki with Bad Badtz-Maru. NOW THIS is a match made in Sanrio heaven: the spiky hair, the black and yellow color scheme. They’re meant for each other.
Uraraka Ochaco, of course, gets the girly My Melody. This pair also looks perfect for each other.
Iida Tenya is paired off with the blue-eyed puppy Cinamoroll. Once again, PERFECT COMBINATION. We’re not sure though if Cinamoroll can run as fast as Iida.
Todoroki Shoto is partnered off to the food-loving penguin, Tuxedo Sam. Honestly their only similarity is a shared affinity for ice, but then Shoto is half-fire as well, so we don’t know how that’s gonna play out with Tuxedo Sam. Guess the penguin won’t be too pleased when Shoto melts down his ice caps.
Another perfect combination is Asai Tsuyu with—who else?—Kero Kero Keroppi. I mean, they’re both frogs. Enough said.
Also let me just direct your attention to the fact that Keroppi is sitting on Asai’s tongue. You’re welcome.
Kirishima Eijiro is paired with Tiran from WeAreDinosaurs. Well, they do share almost the same color scheme…
Aizawa Shota’s partner is Chococat, which is also PERFECT yes. The color black, those seemingly listless eyes… you get the picture.
And finally we have the greatest hero himself, All Might, paired off with… Hello Kitty. Yeah I know they share absolutely zero similarities but I guess since Hello Kitty is the “greatest” among the Sanrio characters, then maybe that’s the reason they’re together? I dunno, man.
For those interested in owning a piece of cuteness along with your favorite heroes, TOKYU HANDS stores will be carrying these goods starting July. Products that will be released under this collaboration include apparel, stationery, and other items, so if you want to cop these, approach your old trusted proxy service now.
Source: Anime News Network
- Sega Drops Yakuza 3 for PS4 in the West as Part of Yakuza Remastered Collection, 4 & 5 to Follow
- 1st PV, Main Cast, and October Premiere Revealed for Anime Adaptation of Mado Nozaki’s “Babylon” Novels
- Yuruyuri Celebrates 10th Anniversary With A Special OVA Release
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Launches Worldwide on September 3
- KyoAni Arsonist Could Possibly Escape Death Penalty Because of Mental Illness
- Haikyuu!! Announces New Cast Member & Premiere Date for Season 4, Reveals 2-Episode OVA
- New Key Visual Released for Upcoming ‘High School Fleet’ Anime Film
- Get Ready for Iceborne!: ‘Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’ Previews Glavenus and New Base Seliana
- Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
- October 11 2019 Premiere & Timeslot Announced for Original TV Anime “Kabukicho Sherlock”
- Japan’s King of Love Songs and Singer of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” OP Expresses His Enjoyment of The Series
- High School Band on Which Sound! Euphonium Band Was Based On Wins Gold Medal In National Competition
- English Dub Trailer & Cast Revealed for Yuri Anime “Kase-san and Morning Glories” Blu-Ray
- Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino is Special Guest at Anime NYC
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Violet Evergarden Side-Story
- New Teaser Trailer & Visual Revealed for Wotakoi Live-Action Film
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Announces Additional Cast
- Clannad Developer Key, J-Rock Icon Yoshiki Donate 10 Million Yen to Kyoto Animation