Good news to all international fans of world-famous virtual Youtuber Kizuna Ai: you may be thousands of miles away from Japan, but that won’t be a problem if you want to catch her live in concert! Her official website has just announced that her birthday concert entitled A.I. Party! 2019 ~ hello, how r u? ~ will be made available to international fans via livestream on Youtube and Chinese streaming service bilibili.
Sync your clocks with Japan time, as the concert will happen on June 30 at 16:00 JST. The link to the official livestream will be posted soon in Kizuna Ai’s official website and Twitter account, so make sure to always check them out.
It was also announced that her fellow Youtubers Kaguya Luna and LuNi will be joining Ai-chan as special guests in her birthday concert. Famous music producer Yunomi, who produced two of Ai-chan’s songs “future base” and “new world”, was also announced to be lend support to her special stage.
Check out the official promotional poster below to Ai-chan’s sold-out birthday concert, featuring the work of her original character designer En Morikura.
A.I. Party! 2019 ~ hello, how r u? ~ will be held at the HY TOWN HALL in Tokyo, with tickets priced at 9000 yen each (not that you’d be able to still buy tickets, as they are already sold out). This will be Ai-chan’s second live concert, with the first held last December 2018.
Kizuna Ai started posting Youtube videos in November 2016 in her first channel, “A.I. Channel”. In March 2017 she opened a second channel, “A.I. Games”, which is dedicated to her playthroughs of different video games, usually upon request by her viewers. Her voice actress and staffs working around her are unknown, although it is speculated that she was created using the MikuMikuDance software and given facial expressions and human actuations through the use of motion capture technology. She has since become of the most popular Japanese virtual Youtubers, releasing a line of merchandise, toys, and songs produced by well-known Japanese producers such as Yasutaka Nakata.
Source: Crunchyroll News
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Reveals Character Visuals for Big 3, Sir Nighteye & Bubble Girl
- Racehorse that Inspired One of “Uma Musume Pretty Derby” Characters Dies
- ‘No More Heroes III’ Game Slated to Release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Release Date for “Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” Remake
- Nintendo Announces “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Sequel
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Also Announced by Square Enix at E3
- Square Enix Debuts New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake That Includes Tifa
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Slated for a March 3, 2020 Worldwide Release
- Yuri Manga “Fragtime” Gets OVA Adaptation, Releases PV and Premiere Date
- “Pastel Memories” Mobile Game to End Service on August 6
- See New Persona 5 Character Kasumi Yoshizawa in Battle with Her Persona
- Sailor Moon Editor Osano, “The Super Live” Actress Kanae Yumemiya to Grace Anime Expo LA
- My Hero Academia Launches the Cutest Collaboration with Sanrio