Crayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane Ushinawareta Hiroshi (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video. The PV also gives a preview of the movie’s theme song ”Haru no Hi” (“Spring Day”), which was sung by Aimyon.
First announced in October of last year, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane Ushinawareta Hiroshi is said to have drawn inspiration from the Indiana Jones film franchise. Anime News Network describes the movie’s plot as such:
”The anime is set in Australia and follows the Nohara family on an inexpensive and family-friendly honeymoon trip that Misae discovered. Instead of the romantic trip they envisioned, Misae, Hiroshi, and their children get wrapped up in a dangerous adventure. Hiroshi is the center of the story and becomes the key to a treasure. Hiroshi is taken away soon after the family’s arrival in Australia. The remaining family members must rescue him while dealing with a mysterious masked group and treasure hunters.”
Regular cast members Miki Narahashi and Toshiyuki Morikawa (who voices Shin-chan’s parents Misae & Hiroshi Nohara), as well Satomi Korogi (as Shin-chan’s sister Himawari Nohara) are set to reprise their roles in the film. This is voice actress Yumiko Kobayashi’s first film in the Crayon Shin-chan franchise, after taking over lead character Shinnosuke “Shin-chan” Nohara. His previous voice actress, Akiko Yajima, has departed from the role last July 2018. The singer of the movie’s theme song, Aimyon, will also be appearing in the movie as herself.
The film is directed by Masakazu Hashimoto, who has directed the three previous Crayon Shin-chan films. The script is written by Kimiko Ueno and Munenori Mizuno, the latter having also written the script for Doraemon. The movie, which is set for an April 19 release in Japan, is produced by Shinei Animation, TV Asahi, ADK, and Futabasha.
Source: Anime News Network
- Sega Drops Yakuza 3 for PS4 in the West as Part of Yakuza Remastered Collection, 4 & 5 to Follow
- 1st PV, Main Cast, and October Premiere Revealed for Anime Adaptation of Mado Nozaki’s “Babylon” Novels
- Yuruyuri Celebrates 10th Anniversary With A Special OVA Release
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Launches Worldwide on September 3
- KyoAni Arsonist Could Possibly Escape Death Penalty Because of Mental Illness
- Haikyuu!! Announces New Cast Member & Premiere Date for Season 4, Reveals 2-Episode OVA
- New Key Visual Released for Upcoming ‘High School Fleet’ Anime Film
- Get Ready for Iceborne!: ‘Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’ Previews Glavenus and New Base Seliana
- Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
- October 11 2019 Premiere & Timeslot Announced for Original TV Anime “Kabukicho Sherlock”
- Japan’s King of Love Songs and Singer of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” OP Expresses His Enjoyment of The Series
- High School Band on Which Sound! Euphonium Band Was Based On Wins Gold Medal In National Competition
- English Dub Trailer & Cast Revealed for Yuri Anime “Kase-san and Morning Glories” Blu-Ray
- Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino is Special Guest at Anime NYC
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Violet Evergarden Side-Story
- New Teaser Trailer & Visual Revealed for Wotakoi Live-Action Film
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Announces Additional Cast
- Clannad Developer Key, J-Rock Icon Yoshiki Donate 10 Million Yen to Kyoto Animation