Crayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane Ushinawareta Hiroshi (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video. The PV also gives a preview of the movie’s theme song ”Haru no Hi” (“Spring Day”), which was sung by Aimyon.
First announced in October of last year, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane Ushinawareta Hiroshi is said to have drawn inspiration from the Indiana Jones film franchise. Anime News Network describes the movie’s plot as such:
”The anime is set in Australia and follows the Nohara family on an inexpensive and family-friendly honeymoon trip that Misae discovered. Instead of the romantic trip they envisioned, Misae, Hiroshi, and their children get wrapped up in a dangerous adventure. Hiroshi is the center of the story and becomes the key to a treasure. Hiroshi is taken away soon after the family’s arrival in Australia. The remaining family members must rescue him while dealing with a mysterious masked group and treasure hunters.”
Regular cast members Miki Narahashi and Toshiyuki Morikawa (who voices Shin-chan’s parents Misae & Hiroshi Nohara), as well Satomi Korogi (as Shin-chan’s sister Himawari Nohara) are set to reprise their roles in the film. This is voice actress Yumiko Kobayashi’s first film in the Crayon Shin-chan franchise, after taking over lead character Shinnosuke “Shin-chan” Nohara. His previous voice actress, Akiko Yajima, has departed from the role last July 2018. The singer of the movie’s theme song, Aimyon, will also be appearing in the movie as herself.
The film is directed by Masakazu Hashimoto, who has directed the three previous Crayon Shin-chan films. The script is written by Kimiko Ueno and Munenori Mizuno, the latter having also written the script for Doraemon. The movie, which is set for an April 19 release in Japan, is produced by Shinei Animation, TV Asahi, ADK, and Futabasha.
Source: Anime News Network
- Second of Four Teasers for Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Released
- GKIDS Acquires License for N. American Distribution of Makoto Shinkai’s “Weathering With You”
- You Can Now Stream These Awesome Anime Movies on FunimationNOW!
- Former Member of Idol Group KAT-TUN Junnosuke Taguchi Detained Over Marijuana Possession
- One Piece’s Zoro is a High Schooler in New “Hungry Days” Nissin Cup Noodles Ad
- Psychological Thriller Manga Happy Sugar Life to End in June
- Musical Anime “Carole & Tuesday” Casts Aoi Shouta, Announces Collabs With Steve Aoki, Andy Platts, etc.
- Agency of “Nisekoi” Voice Actress Nao Toyama Starts Taking Steps Against Her Online Harassers
- More Cast Revealed for Kaguya-sama: Love is War Live-Action Movie
- Aniplex To Release Cells at Work BD In English Dub, English Cover of OP Previewed
- Universal Studios Japan Release Promotional Video for its Sailor Moon 4D Attraction
- More English Cast Members Announced for ‘Sailor Moon Sailor Stars’ Anime
- First Teaser Revealed for Upcoming Boys’ Love Anime “Given”
- Aqours to Perform Again in Anime Expo Los Angeles
- Revolutionary Girl Utena Launches New Musical Stage Play About the Black Rose Arc
- Japan to Send Gunpla Models to Space as Part of Promotions for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Report Claims that Kalafina Disbanded Due to Management Issues, Wants to Reunite as a Group
- “Ouran High School Host Club” Author Bisco Hatori is Special Guest at Anime Expo Los Angeles