Box Entertainment has announced that voice and TV actress Komiya Arisa will be on indefinite hiatus from her scheduled activities because of an acute allergic reaction. She had undergone an allergy reaction and the doctors identified severe hives due to a suspected acute allergy. As such, she was strongly advised to rest for two weeks so as to recuperate fully.
Because of this, Komiya will be absent in the next stops of the Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours World Love Live! Asia 2019 tour in Chiba (April 13 & 14) and Seoul (April 20 & 21). Besides skipping out on Aqours activities, she will also not be able to attend to her scheduled commitments as a TV actress, such as the commemorative screening of the live-action film Toshimaen on April 17, of which she is a part of.
Komiya Arisa’s allergies first manifested in Shanghai, during the first stop of Aqours’ Asia 2019 tour. On March 23, the first day of the Shanghai stop, Komiya was noted to have skipped some of the performances. She only returned during the last MC part of the concert, where she was already wearing sunglasses to hide her eyes that were already swelling due to her allergies. She did not perform on the second day of the concert, as per the doctor’s advice.
Her next update to fans was on March 26, in which she said that she had already returned to Japan and had already recovered fully. However on the tour’s next stop in Taiwan on April 6, Komiya dropped out as the concert was nearing its end, as it appeared that her allergies have acted up again. Same with the Shanghai stop, the doctors advised her not to perform on the second day of the concert.
Komiya Arisa, fondly called Arisha by her fans, first rose to fame for starring as Yoko Usami/Yellow Buster in the super sentai series Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, which aired in 2012. Love Live! Sunshine!’s Kurosawa Dia is her first major voice-acting role in an anime series.
Source: Anime News Network
27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PVApr 17, 9amCrayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane ~Ushinawareta Hiroshi~ (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video.
Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime AdaptationApr 15, 12amThe romance rhythm smartphone game titled I★CHU: Étoile Stage is confirmed to have an anime adaptation. No future details have released yet except for its key visual and official trailer confirming the anime.
‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This MonthApr 15, 12amAfter 8 months of hiatus, the popular manga series Berserk by Kentaro Miura is confirmed to return on the upcoming issue of Young Animal magazine in Japan. This news has been confirmed on the publication’s official website which reveals a teaser page of the upcoming 358th chapter of Griffith in full armor.
- Yuri Series “Bloom Into You” Reveals New Visuals for Its Stage Play Adaptation
- Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Manga to Get an Anime & Live-Action Film
- English Dub VAs of Black Clover’s Asta & Noelle Announce Engagement
- Netflix to Stream Utada Hikaru’s “Laughter in the Dark” Concert
- ‘Dragon Ball GT Goku’ Enters ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ as DLC in May!
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta Enters ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ as DLC
- Lone Wolf & Cub Creator, Longtime Manga Writer Kazuo Koike Passes Away at 82
- Violet Evergarden Film To Be Released on January 2020
- Ubisoft is Offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for Free After Notre Dame Fire
- Live-action of Saint Young Men Season 2 to Premiere on June 1
- 27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PV
- Lupin III Creator Monkey Punch Passes Away at 81
- “Secret” Teasers to the God of War Sequel Seen in 1st Anniv Celebration Content
- Rilakkuma Takes Off His Costume in New PV for Netflix’s Rilakkuma & Kaoru
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sells 2 Million Copies In Just 10 Days
- 23rd Detective Conan Film Earns 1.9 Billion Yen in Three Days
- ‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This Month
- Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime Adaptation