A previous article here mentioned that the game based on Bushiroad and Nelke Planning’s franchise is set to get an international release this year. Just today, the English website of RELIVE went live (no pun intended) and announced the opening of pre-registrations for the game’s worldwide release!
Fans can pre-register using their e-mail addresses in the RELIVE website, or they can also do so via Google Play for Android and the App Store for iOS. This is a big help to international fans of ReLIVE, as this would mean that VPN will no longer be needed to play the game. Furthermore, the game will be translated into three languages—English, Korean, and Traditional Chinese—which could be a great help to boost Revue Starlight’s popularity to international fans.
The website has also announced pre-registration bonuses in 9 tiers, with each being unlocked once a set number of pre-registrations are reached.
The Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight: ReLIVE smartphone game was launched in Japan last October 2018. The game is an adventure RPG with elements reminiscent of Fate/Grand Order, including the battle style and the gacha rolling (to note, ReLIVE is also notorious for very bad gacha rates. Let’s hope it’s not as horrible in the international release) for new characters and support cards called “memoirs”. All nine members of the Starlight Kukugumi are present in the game, as well as new in-game characters who come from different rival music schools. The game is developed by A-Team in cooperation with Bushiroad.
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released
- Johnny Kitagawa, Founder of Boyband Empire Johnny & Associates, Dies at 87
- New Trailer Released for the Digimon 20th Anniversary Movie
- IDOLiSH7 Returns for a Second Season in 2020
- Visual & Premiere Date Released for New “My Hero Academia” Film, Manga Author Says It Will Be The Last Film
- Carole & Tuesday Set for a Worldwide Netflix Release on August 30
- Funimation Announces US Screenings for “Love Live! Sunshine!! School Idol Movie Over the Rainbow”
- Akira to Get An Anime Adaptation From Sunrise, 1988 Film to be Released in 4K Remaster
- Carole & Tuesday Gets New Theme Songs Written by Cornelius & Lido
- Fruits Basket Season 1 to Have 25 Episodes, New Cast & Theme Song Artists Revealed
- Yakuza 6 Actor Gets Suspended Due to Alleged Link to Organized Crime