A previous article here mentioned that the game based on Bushiroad and Nelke Planning’s franchise is set to get an international release this year. Just today, the English website of RELIVE went live (no pun intended) and announced the opening of pre-registrations for the game’s worldwide release!
Fans can pre-register using their e-mail addresses in the RELIVE website, or they can also do so via Google Play for Android and the App Store for iOS. This is a big help to international fans of ReLIVE, as this would mean that VPN will no longer be needed to play the game. Furthermore, the game will be translated into three languages—English, Korean, and Traditional Chinese—which could be a great help to boost Revue Starlight’s popularity to international fans.
The website has also announced pre-registration bonuses in 9 tiers, with each being unlocked once a set number of pre-registrations are reached.
The Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight: ReLIVE smartphone game was launched in Japan last October 2018. The game is an adventure RPG with elements reminiscent of Fate/Grand Order, including the battle style and the gacha rolling (to note, ReLIVE is also notorious for very bad gacha rates. Let’s hope it’s not as horrible in the international release) for new characters and support cards called “memoirs”. All nine members of the Starlight Kukugumi are present in the game, as well as new in-game characters who come from different rival music schools. The game is developed by A-Team in cooperation with Bushiroad.
27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PVApr 17, 9amCrayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane ~Ushinawareta Hiroshi~ (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video.
Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime AdaptationApr 15, 12amThe romance rhythm smartphone game titled I★CHU: Étoile Stage is confirmed to have an anime adaptation. No future details have released yet except for its key visual and official trailer confirming the anime.
‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This MonthApr 15, 12amAfter 8 months of hiatus, the popular manga series Berserk by Kentaro Miura is confirmed to return on the upcoming issue of Young Animal magazine in Japan. This news has been confirmed on the publication’s official website which reveals a teaser page of the upcoming 358th chapter of Griffith in full armor.
- Yuri Series “Bloom Into You” Reveals New Visuals for Its Stage Play Adaptation
- Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Manga to Get an Anime & Live-Action Film
- English Dub VAs of Black Clover’s Asta & Noelle Announce Engagement
- Netflix to Stream Utada Hikaru’s “Laughter in the Dark” Concert
- ‘Dragon Ball GT Goku’ Enters ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ as DLC in May!
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta Enters ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ as DLC
- Lone Wolf & Cub Creator, Longtime Manga Writer Kazuo Koike Passes Away at 82
- Violet Evergarden Film To Be Released on January 2020
- Ubisoft is Offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for Free After Notre Dame Fire
- Live-action of Saint Young Men Season 2 to Premiere on June 1
- 27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PV
- Lupin III Creator Monkey Punch Passes Away at 81
- “Secret” Teasers to the God of War Sequel Seen in 1st Anniv Celebration Content
- Rilakkuma Takes Off His Costume in New PV for Netflix’s Rilakkuma & Kaoru
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sells 2 Million Copies In Just 10 Days
- 23rd Detective Conan Film Earns 1.9 Billion Yen in Three Days
- ‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This Month
- Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime Adaptation