To those who missed the ramen-eating adventures of Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles, the live-action series will be return in a new live-action special titled Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san 2019 Haru SP (Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles Spring 2019 Special).
The special is slated to premiere in Japan on April 5 and will highlight real Japanese restaurants like Konjiki Hototogisu, Sumire, Chūka Soba Tomita Ramen, Nanden Kanden, Menya Musashi, Chūka Soba Aoba, and Tai-Sho Ken in East Ikebukuro.
Akari Hayami returns to reprise her role as Koizumi-san while Karen Miyama and Mirei Tanaka is also confirmed to return for the special. However, it is not confirmed yet if Miyama and Tanaka will be reprising their respective roles as Yu Osawa and Jun Takahashi.
The special will be directed by Tsukuru Matsuki and produced by Ryohei Takada. Scripts is credited to Oi Kyuma and planning is done by Hirofumi Akaike.
Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles is based from the popular manga series of the same created by Naru Narumi launched on 2013 in Manga Life Storia magazine. The first live action series premeired in Japan in 2015 then followed a New Year’s Special in January 2016. An anime adaptation of the manga was produced and premiered in January 2018. Dark Horse Comics licensed and distributed the manga to English.
About the Manga (as described by Dark Horse Comics)
Let cool, mysterious high school student Ms. Koizumi and her girlfriends show you around the authentic ramen culture of everyday Japan in this fun food manga. The noodles, the toppings, the broth—the street stalls, restaurants, and home cooking…and yes, cup ramen too! You’ll slurp down a whole new knowledge of Japan’s greatest fast food that even many Japanese don’t know…but Ms. Koizumi does!
Source: Comic Natalie,
Yuri Manga Fragtime to Get an Anime Adaptation Mar 18, 9amMore yuri anime is on the way, it seems, as last Saturday it was announced that time-stopping yuri manga Fragtime will be getting an anime adaptation. The announcement was made in the website opened by publishing company Akira Shoten for the upcoming adaptation of the yuri series.
- Re:ZERO Releases New Visual for 2nd OVA “Frozen Bonds”, Fall Cinematic Release Set
- New Protagonist for Sega’s Yakuza Game Series Announced, New PS4 Game in the Works
- Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro Movie to Get a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Release
- 39th 'Doraemon' Anime Film Remains #1 at the Box Office!
- English Dub Trailer Released for 1st 'Made in Abyss' Compilation Film
- Black Clover and Osomatsu-San Announce Surprise Collaboration
- One Punch Man Season 2 Streams New PV, Previews New OP From JAM Project
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Announces 3rd Season
- Yuri Manga Fragtime to Get an Anime Adaptation
- Fruits Basket Reboot Releases New Visual, Trailer for “1st Season”
- Jiyong to Join 2nd Live-Action ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Film Cast as Itori
- A Graphic Novel Adaptation of ‘Detective Pikachu’ will Also Be Released
- Universal Studios Japan Unveils New Chapter for the Sailor Moon 4D Attraction
- Noitamina Block to Air Its First-Ever BL Anime, Given
- 'My Hero Academia' Manga Once Again Tops U.S. Monthly Bookscan List for February
- Visual Novel 'Clannad' is Heading to the Nintendo Switch on July 4
- Doraemon Remakes 1st TV Episode for Its 40th Anniversary
- Female Vocal Unit Kalafina Announces Disbandment