The newest project in the Gundam franchise, Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative, will be receiving a one day screening in an estimated 450 theaters in the US. The one-day screening scheduled on February 19 will feature the English-dubbed version of the movie. It was previously announced that Sunrise is working with NYAV Post to produce the movie’s English dub.
To get fans excited for the movie’s US release, GundamInfo has posted the movie’s first 23 minutes in English dub. You can check it out below:
Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative opened in Japanese theaters on November 30, ranking #4 in its first weekend in the box office.
The new project is based on the 11th Gundam Unicorn novel, Phoenix Hunting. First announced by Sunrise last April 2018, Gundam NT is set in the UC 0097 timeline of the Mobile Suit Gundam series. It is part of the “UC NexT 0100 Project” that is set to tackle the next 100 years in the Universal Century timeline. The movie picks up at the end of the Laplace Incident and the sealing away of the Unicorn Gundam and Banshee, two mobile suits that were deemed dangerous because of their great power. Two years later, however, a mobile suit long thought to be lost is back… the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, now known as the Phenex.
Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative is directed by Shunichi Yoshizawa (Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt, Gundam: Reconquista in G episode), with Harutoshi Fukui (Mobile Suit Gundam UC) writing the script. The film’s ending theme song, “Narrative”, is sung by Hiroyuki Sawano and LiSA.
Source: Anime News Network
Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021Feb 13, 11amSanrio’s iconic character, Hello Kitty, is set to star in a new TV series. On February 6 the company announced that its beloved character will star in a new TV series entitled The World of Hello Kitty.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Releases Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Luxury Watches
- Amazing Spider Man Director Marc Webb to Helm US Live Action Remake of Your Name
- Square Enix to Release 'Final Fantasy IX' on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Atlus USA to Release 'Catherine: Full Body' Video Game for the West on September 3!
- VIZ Media Acquires License to Junji Ito's 'No Longer Human' Manga
- Sentai Filmworks to Produce English Dub for 'Kämpfer' Anime Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remake Heading to Nintendo Switch
- Veteran Voice Actress Maaya Sakamoto Joins All-New Fruits Basket Cast
- Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021
- Yuri Fair 2019’s Key Visual Features 'Bloom Into You'
- Square Enix Files Trademarks to ‘Secret of Mana’ and ‘Final Fantasy Adventure’ in the United States
- ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ Season 2 is Confirmed!
- ‘Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions - Take on Me!’ to be Available for Streaming on HIDIVE
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT to Screen in US Theaters for One Day Only
- Manga Horror Master Junji Ito to Make First North American Appearance
- Square Enix Files Trademark for Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Film Earns US$32 Million in the United Kingdom and Selected Countries in Asia
- Rin Tohsaka VA Kana Ueda Hospitalized, Cancels US Appearances