Game company Square Enix recently filed a trademark to Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom. Last year, they have filed for the same game title in Europe. As of this time, it is not for certain yet to what the intention of the trademarks are for.
The Parasite Eve series started in 1998 and was first released for the Sony PlayStation. This was then followed with Parasite Eve II in 1999, and the third sequel titled The 3rd Birthday was released in 2010 for the PlayStation Portable.
There hasn’t been any releases under the franchise name since the third sequel and would be very interesting to see the game again regardless if it’s a remake or a new sequel. Fans would definitely be delighted for its return soon.
For a trademark to be successfully filed, the company should prove that it has a specific intention to use the trademark. This can be in any form of media like a video game, book, movie, TV show, and so on.
Parasite Eve Trailer
Parasite Eve II Trailer
The 3rd Birthday
- Sega Drops Yakuza 3 for PS4 in the West as Part of Yakuza Remastered Collection, 4 & 5 to Follow
- 1st PV, Main Cast, and October Premiere Revealed for Anime Adaptation of Mado Nozaki’s “Babylon” Novels
- Yuruyuri Celebrates 10th Anniversary With A Special OVA Release
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Launches Worldwide on September 3
- KyoAni Arsonist Could Possibly Escape Death Penalty Because of Mental Illness
- Haikyuu!! Announces New Cast Member & Premiere Date for Season 4, Reveals 2-Episode OVA
- New Key Visual Released for Upcoming ‘High School Fleet’ Anime Film
- Get Ready for Iceborne!: ‘Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’ Previews Glavenus and New Base Seliana
- Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
- October 11 2019 Premiere & Timeslot Announced for Original TV Anime “Kabukicho Sherlock”
- Japan’s King of Love Songs and Singer of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” OP Expresses His Enjoyment of The Series
- High School Band on Which Sound! Euphonium Band Was Based On Wins Gold Medal In National Competition
- English Dub Trailer & Cast Revealed for Yuri Anime “Kase-san and Morning Glories” Blu-Ray
- Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino is Special Guest at Anime NYC
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Violet Evergarden Side-Story
- New Teaser Trailer & Visual Revealed for Wotakoi Live-Action Film
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Announces Additional Cast
- Clannad Developer Key, J-Rock Icon Yoshiki Donate 10 Million Yen to Kyoto Animation