News Writer: Raven
Bang Dream’s first all-male band ARGONAVIS has just released its first key visual this Tuesday. The band’s first official illustration was drawn by project character designer Hikaru Miyoshi.
Bushiroad first announced last year that Bang Dream will be adding male idols to its roster, with ARGONAVIS as the first male band to be revealed. Following the format of the other franchises under Bushiroad, their male idols will have anime and real-life personas, more commonly known as 2.5D idols.
ARGONAVIS is composed of voice actors Shūta Morishima (keyboard), Seiji Maeda (bass), Daisuke Hyuga (guitar), Shōhei Hashimoto (drums), and Masahiro Ito (vocals). Their first single “Goal Line” will be released on February 20. The band will also be holding their first live on May 17 at the Maihama Ampitheater in Maihama, Chiba.
In addition to ARGONAVIS’ next activities, Bushiroad has also announced that auditions are going to be held for new members of the next boy bands to join ARGONAVIS. Auditions will be held from February 5 to 25, and is open to males aged 18 to 33. Both professional and amateur guitarists who have enough experience with the instrument are welcome to apply, in addition to being able to act and sing.
First announced in 2015, Bang Dream! is a multimedia franchise under Bushiroad. It has released several manga series, a smartphone game and a television anime. The first season aired last January 2017, with the second season premiering on January 3 this year. The third season will premiere this October.
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- Sailor Moon Restaurant Opens In Tokyo This August, Stage Shows to be Performed Daily
- KyoAni President Confirms That Fire Destroyed All Animation Materials, More Details on the Suspect Revealed
- Dragon Ball Fans Break Previous World Record for Largest ‘Kamehameha’ Gathering
- English-Dubbed Trailer for ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 4 Released
- BEASTARS Producer Yoshihiro Watanabe to Guest at Otakon Washington DC
- UPDATE: 25 Confirmed Dead in KyoAni Arson, Suspect Heard Shouting “You Ripped Me Off”
- Fire Breaks Out in Kyoto Animation Studio Due to Arson, Multiple Deaths Confirmed
- Warner Bros. Puts Production of Live-Action Adaptation of Akira “On Hold Indefinitely”
- Pokemon GO Announces Collab with One Piece in Support of Kumamoto Prefecture
- San Diego Comic-Con To Hold Guinness Attempt for Largest People Performing “Kamehameha”
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released