Bushiroad announced via press release on Tuesday that the anime adaptation based on the popular Buddyfight card game titled Future Card Buddyfight Ace will no longer have another season and is confirmed to end in late March. The company has not shared the total number of episodes the current anime will have.
The story of the anime takes place 23 years after the events of the Future Card Buddyfight X anime. Unlike in the previous series, the current series is now centered on Gao Mikado’s son Yuga Mikado who has become known as the “Ace of Gaming” for being talented at card games most especially Buddyfight.
Future Card Buddyfight Ace premiered in Japan last June as its upcoming 36th episode will air on Saturday. The anime can also be streamed in its official Youtube channel in both Japanese (with English subtitles) and in English dub.
Its manga series with the same name was launched in May last year and only up until February 15. The first volume of the manga series will be published in English by Shogakukan Asia on February 21.
Bushiroad is a company notable for releasing popular card games and smartphone games. Aside from Buddyfight, they have also released Cardfight!! Vanguard and Weiss Schwarz. The first Cardfight!! Vanguard anime was released was in 2011. Weiss Schwarz is a popular card game which has official art of characters from various anime series or video games.
Source: Anime News Network
See also: Fans Vote for the Most-Loved Yuri Anime
27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PVApr 17, 9amCrayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane ~Ushinawareta Hiroshi~ (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video.
Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime AdaptationApr 15, 12amThe romance rhythm smartphone game titled I★CHU: Étoile Stage is confirmed to have an anime adaptation. No future details have released yet except for its key visual and official trailer confirming the anime.
‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This MonthApr 15, 12amAfter 8 months of hiatus, the popular manga series Berserk by Kentaro Miura is confirmed to return on the upcoming issue of Young Animal magazine in Japan. This news has been confirmed on the publication’s official website which reveals a teaser page of the upcoming 358th chapter of Griffith in full armor.
- English Dub VAs of Black Clover’s Asta & Noelle Announce Engagement
- Netflix to Stream Utada Hikaru’s “Laughter in the Dark” Concert
- ‘Dragon Ball GT Goku’ Enters ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ as DLC in May!
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta Enters ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ as DLC
- Lone Wolf & Cub Creator, Longtime Manga Writer Kazuo Koike Passes Away at 82
- Violet Evergarden Film To Be Released on January 2020
- Ubisoft is Offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for Free After Notre Dame Fire
- Live-action of Saint Young Men Season 2 to Premiere on June 1
- 27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PV
- Lupin III Creator Monkey Punch Passes Away at 81
- “Secret” Teasers to the God of War Sequel Seen in 1st Anniv Celebration Content
- Rilakkuma Takes Off His Costume in New PV for Netflix’s Rilakkuma & Kaoru
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sells 2 Million Copies In Just 10 Days
- 23rd Detective Conan Film Earns 1.9 Billion Yen in Three Days
- ‘Berserk’ Manga to Return from Hiatus This Month
- Smartphone Game ‘I★CHU’ Gets Anime Adaptation
- Love Live, Revue Starlight VA Mimori Suzuko Marries Pro-Wrestler Kazuchika Okada
- Rurouni Kenshin to Get Last Two Live-Action Movies in 2020