News Writer: Raven
Release the Spyce secret fragrance, a smartphone game based on the Release the Spyce animé is set to be released in mid-February. The game is being developed by Altplus in collaboration with Trifort Inc. The game’s official website is currently running a pre-registration campaign, with the SR character of Minamoto Momo as the reward.
It was also announced that secret fragrance will feature a new character, Hisui Munechika (VA: Mayu Sagara, who also voices Kasumi Nakasu of the Perfect Dream Project from the LoveLive! franchise). Hisui is part of an in-game original group of characters called “Nagi no butai” (The Calm Unit). It is unknown yet on whether this group will be fighting for or against the Tsukikage, the main group of characters from the Release the Spyce animé.
The animé first aired in Japan from October to December 2018. The story follows a group of female high school spies called the Tsukikage, who fight crime syndicates in their city by using the power of spices. Main character Minamoto Momo is suddenly recruited to join the group when Tsukikage members Yachiyo Mei and Ishikawa Goe discover her heightened senses.
Release the Spyce is a collaboration between Yuruyuri manga creator Namori and Yuki Yuna is a Hero creator Takahiro as original character designer and concept creator, respectively. Takahiro was also reported to be directly supervising the story of secret fragrance.
Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021Feb 13, 11amSanrio’s iconic character, Hello Kitty, is set to star in a new TV series. On February 6 the company announced that its beloved character will star in a new TV series entitled The World of Hello Kitty.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Releases Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Luxury Watches
- Amazing Spider Man Director Marc Webb to Helm US Live Action Remake of Your Name
- Square Enix to Release 'Final Fantasy IX' on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Atlus USA to Release 'Catherine: Full Body' Video Game for the West on September 3!
- VIZ Media Acquires License to Junji Ito's 'No Longer Human' Manga
- Sentai Filmworks to Produce English Dub for 'Kämpfer' Anime Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remake Heading to Nintendo Switch
- Veteran Voice Actress Maaya Sakamoto Joins All-New Fruits Basket Cast
- Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021
- Yuri Fair 2019’s Key Visual Features 'Bloom Into You'
- Square Enix Files Trademarks to ‘Secret of Mana’ and ‘Final Fantasy Adventure’ in the United States
- ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ Season 2 is Confirmed!
- ‘Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions - Take on Me!’ to be Available for Streaming on HIDIVE
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT to Screen in US Theaters for One Day Only
- Manga Horror Master Junji Ito to Make First North American Appearance
- Square Enix Files Trademark for Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Film Earns US$32 Million in the United Kingdom and Selected Countries in Asia
- Rin Tohsaka VA Kana Ueda Hospitalized, Cancels US Appearances