The Cure Maid Cafe will be having a collaboration with the comedy series “Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” starting on December 7.
There will be a menu featuring different items themed after the show. This includes a “Kumagoro Hayashi Rice" which the image of Misha’s ferret. And a “Tsubame homemade hamburger steak” which was said to be a meal for Misha and features a fried egg and buttered vegetables.
In regards to desserts, there will be a “snack cake” themed after Washizaki’s appearance in the fourth episode. Other than the noted items, there will also be different drinks with the characters in mind along with different cakes.
The event will be running from December 7 to December 16, 2018, and during this, there will be moments where limited merchandise will be offered.
“Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” a.k.a. “Uzamaid” premiered on October 5 under the production of Doga Kobo. The series is directed by Masahiko Ohta who worked on the “Himōto! Umaru-chan R” series. And written by Takashi Aoshima, the scriptwriter behind “Onigiri.”
The story of the series tells of Misha Takanashi, a second grader with Russian blood. Having lost her mother at a young age, she now lives with her Japanese father. Also starring in this tale is a former Self‐Defense Force officer named Tsubame Kamoi. She has come to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. And thus begins the home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.
The cast includes:
Haruka Shiraishi as Misha Takanashi
Manami Numakura as Tsubame
M.A.O as Midori Ukai
Masayuki Katou as Yasuhiro Takanashi
Sayaka Harada as Mimika Washizaki
Shiori Izawa as Yui Morikawa
Bibi as Shōkichi
Cure Maid Cafe is a maid cafe located in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo Prefecture. It is one of the more prominently known maid cafes given how it began in 2001 and is considered as one of the first maid cafes to be recognized. The establishment is known for featuring maids with elegant Victorian-era maid costumes and is more formal in comparison to other maid cafes.
Source: Anime Anime
See also: Top 5 Manga to Check Out This Week
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
General Impression: "Jingai-san no Yome"Nov 25, 9pmSynopsis High school student Tomari Hinowa was just a normal kid. That is until he is told one day that he is to become the wife of a mysterious creature called Kanenogi. Thus begins Tomari’s new life as a married student while trying to learn more about his mysterious partner.
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA
- What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"
- What We see so Far - "They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter"
- Ryōma Takeuchi Stars in the Pokémon: Detective Pikachu Live-Action Film's Japanese Dub
- Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Receives a Collaboration Cafe
- A Light Novel Recommendation: "Tensei Shitanode Tsugi Koso wa Shiawasena Jinsei wo Tsukande Misemashou"
- Pop Team Epic Takes on Smart Phone Gacha Gaming
- Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File Reveals a New Visual and Cast Member
- Pastel Memories Gains a Manga Adaptation Coming December
- Netflix Announces Live-Action ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Series in the Works
- New ‘Jump Force’ Game Trailer Features Kenshin and Shishio from ‘Rurouni Kenshin’!
- Deku Midoriya’s Popularity Drops in Recent ‘My Hero Academia’ Poll
- ‘A Silent Voice’ Anime Film to Rescreen in January
- Crowdfunding for ‘Spice & Wolf’ VR Anime Hits Goal in just 2 Hours