The Cure Maid Cafe will be having a collaboration with the comedy series “Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” starting on December 7.
There will be a menu featuring different items themed after the show. This includes a “Kumagoro Hayashi Rice" which the image of Misha’s ferret. And a “Tsubame homemade hamburger steak” which was said to be a meal for Misha and features a fried egg and buttered vegetables.
In regards to desserts, there will be a “snack cake” themed after Washizaki’s appearance in the fourth episode. Other than the noted items, there will also be different drinks with the characters in mind along with different cakes.
The event will be running from December 7 to December 16, 2018, and during this, there will be moments where limited merchandise will be offered.
“Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” a.k.a. “Uzamaid” premiered on October 5 under the production of Doga Kobo. The series is directed by Masahiko Ohta who worked on the “Himōto! Umaru-chan R” series. And written by Takashi Aoshima, the scriptwriter behind “Onigiri.”
The story of the series tells of Misha Takanashi, a second grader with Russian blood. Having lost her mother at a young age, she now lives with her Japanese father. Also starring in this tale is a former Self‐Defense Force officer named Tsubame Kamoi. She has come to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. And thus begins the home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.
The cast includes:
Haruka Shiraishi as Misha Takanashi
Manami Numakura as Tsubame
M.A.O as Midori Ukai
Masayuki Katou as Yasuhiro Takanashi
Sayaka Harada as Mimika Washizaki
Shiori Izawa as Yui Morikawa
Bibi as Shōkichi
Cure Maid Cafe is a maid cafe located in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo Prefecture. It is one of the more prominently known maid cafes given how it began in 2001 and is considered as one of the first maid cafes to be recognized. The establishment is known for featuring maids with elegant Victorian-era maid costumes and is more formal in comparison to other maid cafes.
Source: Anime Anime
Yuri Manga Fragtime to Get an Anime Adaptation Mar 18, 9amMore yuri anime is on the way, it seems, as last Saturday it was announced that time-stopping yuri manga Fragtime will be getting an anime adaptation. The announcement was made in the website opened by publishing company Akira Shoten for the upcoming adaptation of the yuri series.
- Yu Gi Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution to be Released as a Nintendo Switch Exclusive
- HYDE, Wagakki Band, Misia, PuffyAmiYumi to Perform for Japan Night Concert in New York
- Re:ZERO Releases New Visual for 2nd OVA “Frozen Bonds”, Fall Cinematic Release Set
- New Protagonist for Sega’s Yakuza Game Series Announced, New PS4 Game in the Works
- Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro Movie to Get a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Release
- 39th 'Doraemon' Anime Film Remains #1 at the Box Office!
- English Dub Trailer Released for 1st 'Made in Abyss' Compilation Film
- Black Clover and Osomatsu-San Announce Surprise Collaboration
- One Punch Man Season 2 Streams New PV, Previews New OP From JAM Project
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Announces 3rd Season
- Yuri Manga Fragtime to Get an Anime Adaptation
- Fruits Basket Reboot Releases New Visual, Trailer for “1st Season”
- Jiyong to Join 2nd Live-Action ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Film Cast as Itori
- A Graphic Novel Adaptation of ‘Detective Pikachu’ will Also Be Released
- Universal Studios Japan Unveils New Chapter for the Sailor Moon 4D Attraction
- Noitamina Block to Air Its First-Ever BL Anime, Given
- 'My Hero Academia' Manga Once Again Tops U.S. Monthly Bookscan List for February
- Visual Novel 'Clannad' is Heading to the Nintendo Switch on July 4