The Cure Maid Cafe will be having a collaboration with the comedy series “Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” starting on December 7.
There will be a menu featuring different items themed after the show. This includes a “Kumagoro Hayashi Rice" which the image of Misha’s ferret. And a “Tsubame homemade hamburger steak” which was said to be a meal for Misha and features a fried egg and buttered vegetables.
In regards to desserts, there will be a “snack cake” themed after Washizaki’s appearance in the fourth episode. Other than the noted items, there will also be different drinks with the characters in mind along with different cakes.
The event will be running from December 7 to December 16, 2018, and during this, there will be moments where limited merchandise will be offered.
“Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” a.k.a. “Uzamaid” premiered on October 5 under the production of Doga Kobo. The series is directed by Masahiko Ohta who worked on the “Himōto! Umaru-chan R” series. And written by Takashi Aoshima, the scriptwriter behind “Onigiri.”
The story of the series tells of Misha Takanashi, a second grader with Russian blood. Having lost her mother at a young age, she now lives with her Japanese father. Also starring in this tale is a former Self‐Defense Force officer named Tsubame Kamoi. She has come to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. And thus begins the home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.
The cast includes:
Haruka Shiraishi as Misha Takanashi
Manami Numakura as Tsubame
M.A.O as Midori Ukai
Masayuki Katou as Yasuhiro Takanashi
Sayaka Harada as Mimika Washizaki
Shiori Izawa as Yui Morikawa
Bibi as Shōkichi
Cure Maid Cafe is a maid cafe located in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo Prefecture. It is one of the more prominently known maid cafes given how it began in 2001 and is considered as one of the first maid cafes to be recognized. The establishment is known for featuring maids with elegant Victorian-era maid costumes and is more formal in comparison to other maid cafes.
Source: Anime Anime
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- BEASTARS Producer Yoshihiro Watanabe to Guest at Otakon Washington DC
- UPDATE: 25 Confirmed Dead in KyoAni Arson, Suspect Heard Shouting “You Ripped Me Off”
- Fire Breaks Out in Kyoto Animation Studio Due to Arson, Multiple Deaths Confirmed
- Warner Bros. Puts Production of Live-Action Adaptation of Akira “On Hold Indefinitely”
- Pokemon GO Announces Collab with One Piece in Support of Kumamoto Prefecture
- San Diego Comic-Con To Hold Guinness Attempt for Largest People Performing “Kamehameha”
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released
- Johnny Kitagawa, Founder of Boyband Empire Johnny & Associates, Dies at 87
- New Trailer Released for the Digimon 20th Anniversary Movie
- IDOLiSH7 Returns for a Second Season in 2020
- Visual & Premiere Date Released for New “My Hero Academia” Film, Manga Author Says It Will Be The Last Film