The Cure Maid Cafe will be having a collaboration with the comedy series “Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” starting on December 7.
There will be a menu featuring different items themed after the show. This includes a “Kumagoro Hayashi Rice" which the image of Misha’s ferret. And a “Tsubame homemade hamburger steak” which was said to be a meal for Misha and features a fried egg and buttered vegetables.
In regards to desserts, there will be a “snack cake” themed after Washizaki’s appearance in the fourth episode. Other than the noted items, there will also be different drinks with the characters in mind along with different cakes.
The event will be running from December 7 to December 16, 2018, and during this, there will be moments where limited merchandise will be offered.
“Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” a.k.a. “Uzamaid” premiered on October 5 under the production of Doga Kobo. The series is directed by Masahiko Ohta who worked on the “Himōto! Umaru-chan R” series. And written by Takashi Aoshima, the scriptwriter behind “Onigiri.”
The story of the series tells of Misha Takanashi, a second grader with Russian blood. Having lost her mother at a young age, she now lives with her Japanese father. Also starring in this tale is a former Self‐Defense Force officer named Tsubame Kamoi. She has come to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. And thus begins the home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.
The cast includes:
Haruka Shiraishi as Misha Takanashi
Manami Numakura as Tsubame
M.A.O as Midori Ukai
Masayuki Katou as Yasuhiro Takanashi
Sayaka Harada as Mimika Washizaki
Shiori Izawa as Yui Morikawa
Bibi as Shōkichi
Cure Maid Cafe is a maid cafe located in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo Prefecture. It is one of the more prominently known maid cafes given how it began in 2001 and is considered as one of the first maid cafes to be recognized. The establishment is known for featuring maids with elegant Victorian-era maid costumes and is more formal in comparison to other maid cafes.
Source: Anime Anime
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Square Enix Announces New Smartphone Game “Last Idea”
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot