The Cure Maid Cafe will be having a collaboration with the comedy series “Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” starting on December 7.
There will be a menu featuring different items themed after the show. This includes a “Kumagoro Hayashi Rice" which the image of Misha’s ferret. And a “Tsubame homemade hamburger steak” which was said to be a meal for Misha and features a fried egg and buttered vegetables.
In regards to desserts, there will be a “snack cake” themed after Washizaki’s appearance in the fourth episode. Other than the noted items, there will also be different drinks with the characters in mind along with different cakes.
The event will be running from December 7 to December 16, 2018, and during this, there will be moments where limited merchandise will be offered.
“Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!” a.k.a. “Uzamaid” premiered on October 5 under the production of Doga Kobo. The series is directed by Masahiko Ohta who worked on the “Himōto! Umaru-chan R” series. And written by Takashi Aoshima, the scriptwriter behind “Onigiri.”
The story of the series tells of Misha Takanashi, a second grader with Russian blood. Having lost her mother at a young age, she now lives with her Japanese father. Also starring in this tale is a former Self‐Defense Force officer named Tsubame Kamoi. She has come to the Takanashi household as a housekeeper. And thus begins the home comedy where Kamoi, a hardcore lolicon, attempts to get near Misha as she tries to fight against her.
The cast includes:
Haruka Shiraishi as Misha Takanashi
Manami Numakura as Tsubame
M.A.O as Midori Ukai
Masayuki Katou as Yasuhiro Takanashi
Sayaka Harada as Mimika Washizaki
Shiori Izawa as Yui Morikawa
Bibi as Shōkichi
Cure Maid Cafe is a maid cafe located in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo Prefecture. It is one of the more prominently known maid cafes given how it began in 2001 and is considered as one of the first maid cafes to be recognized. The establishment is known for featuring maids with elegant Victorian-era maid costumes and is more formal in comparison to other maid cafes.
Source: Anime Anime
- U.S. Screening for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Earns Estimated USD$ 7 Million on Opening Day
- VIZ Media to Release ‘Dragon Ball: A Visual History’ Art Book in Fall 2019
- 2-Minute Ad Released for ‘Kingdom Hearts III’
- New ‘Fruits Basket’ Anime Adaptation to Release in April!
- ‘Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel II. lost butterfly’ to Screen in U.S. Theaters on March 14!
- Visuals for Upcoming 23rd ‘Detective Conan’ Film Revealed!
- Season 2 of ‘Kakegurui’ to have a Total of 12 Episodes
- Five Anime Movies Nominated for the 42nd Japan Academy Prize
- Pre-order Bonuses Revealed in New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ Preview Videos!
- Latest ‘Love Live! Sunshine!!’ Movie Earns Almost 100 Million Yen in its First Three Days of Screening!
- Film Trailer for ‘Precure Miracle Universe’ Anime Film Released
- ‘Detective Conan’ Manga Goes on Hiatus Again for a Month
- ‘Hunter X Hunter: The Last Mission’ Anime Film to Screen in U.S. Theaters on January 30
- Real Train Accident Footage Used in Live-Action ‘Death Note’ Netflix Film was Used Without Permission
- Creator of ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Teases a Character from His Mystery Project
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Dominates the U.S. Monthly Bookscan December List!
- ‘Naruto Shinden’ Novel Confirmed for Anime Adaptation to Air in February!
- Netflix to Stream ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!’ and ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Anime Films!