The “We Never Learn”/“Boku-tachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai” anime’s main cast is confirmed by the series’ official website on Sunday.
The upcoming anime is a comedy romance work based on the manga created by Taishi Tsutsui. The series is under the production of Studio Silver and so far it hasn’t been confirmed when the anime will air.
The main cast revealed are as follows:
Ryota Ohsaka, the voice behind Zen Wistaria Clarine in “Snow White with the Red Hair” as Nariyuki Yuigi.
Haruka Shiraishi, who is currently playing the role of Asirpa in the “Golden Kamuy” series as Fumino Furuhashi.
Miyu Tomita, a voice actress who played a role in “Made in Abyss” as Riko voices Rizu Ogata
Sayumi Suzushiro, who voiced Akira Ōno in “Hi Score Girl” as Uruka Takemoto
The story of the series tells of an aspiring scholarship student named Yuiga. He is given a chance to reach his goal by the school but under a condition, he tutors his two beautiful classmates to help them get into the schools of their choice. There is a problem though, Ogata is a science genius aiming for a liberal arts school while Furuhashi is a literature prodigy aiming for a science. And to add to things, both are rather clueless in the fields that they are aiming for. Still, as much as they struggle, they work hard as they aim to go to college and work on these subjects for life.
The staff working on the production include:
Director: Yoshiaki Iwasaki
Series Composition: Go Zappa
Music: Masato Nakayama
Original creator: Taishi Tsutsui
Character Design: Masakatsu Sasaki
Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama (Magic Capsule)
“We Never Learn” is a shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Taishi Tsutsui. The series launched on February 6, 2017, and is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump with eight volumes currently released. As of May 2, the series has 1 million copies in print.
It was on August 27, 2018, that the anime adaptation was announced in the 39th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. In April 2017, Viz Media had added the manga as a regular series for its digital English edition of Weekly Shonen Jump.
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Square Enix Announces New Smartphone Game “Last Idea”
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot