The “We Never Learn”/“Boku-tachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai” anime’s main cast is confirmed by the series’ official website on Sunday.
The upcoming anime is a comedy romance work based on the manga created by Taishi Tsutsui. The series is under the production of Studio Silver and so far it hasn’t been confirmed when the anime will air.
The main cast revealed are as follows:
Ryota Ohsaka, the voice behind Zen Wistaria Clarine in “Snow White with the Red Hair” as Nariyuki Yuigi.
Haruka Shiraishi, who is currently playing the role of Asirpa in the “Golden Kamuy” series as Fumino Furuhashi.
Miyu Tomita, a voice actress who played a role in “Made in Abyss” as Riko voices Rizu Ogata
Sayumi Suzushiro, who voiced Akira Ōno in “Hi Score Girl” as Uruka Takemoto
The story of the series tells of an aspiring scholarship student named Yuiga. He is given a chance to reach his goal by the school but under a condition, he tutors his two beautiful classmates to help them get into the schools of their choice. There is a problem though, Ogata is a science genius aiming for a liberal arts school while Furuhashi is a literature prodigy aiming for a science. And to add to things, both are rather clueless in the fields that they are aiming for. Still, as much as they struggle, they work hard as they aim to go to college and work on these subjects for life.
The staff working on the production include:
Director: Yoshiaki Iwasaki
Series Composition: Go Zappa
Music: Masato Nakayama
Original creator: Taishi Tsutsui
Character Design: Masakatsu Sasaki
Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama (Magic Capsule)
“We Never Learn” is a shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Taishi Tsutsui. The series launched on February 6, 2017, and is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump with eight volumes currently released. As of May 2, the series has 1 million copies in print.
It was on August 27, 2018, that the anime adaptation was announced in the 39th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. In April 2017, Viz Media had added the manga as a regular series for its digital English edition of Weekly Shonen Jump.
- Second of Four Teasers for Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Released
- GKIDS Acquires License for N. American Distribution of Makoto Shinkai’s “Weathering With You”
- You Can Now Stream These Awesome Anime Movies on FunimationNOW!
- Former Member of Idol Group KAT-TUN Junnosuke Taguchi Detained Over Marijuana Possession
- One Piece’s Zoro is a High Schooler in New “Hungry Days” Nissin Cup Noodles Ad
- Psychological Thriller Manga Happy Sugar Life to End in June
- Musical Anime “Carole & Tuesday” Casts Aoi Shouta, Announces Collabs With Steve Aoki, Andy Platts, etc.
- Agency of “Nisekoi” Voice Actress Nao Toyama Starts Taking Steps Against Her Online Harassers
- More Cast Revealed for Kaguya-sama: Love is War Live-Action Movie
- Aniplex To Release Cells at Work BD In English Dub, English Cover of OP Previewed
- Universal Studios Japan Release Promotional Video for its Sailor Moon 4D Attraction
- More English Cast Members Announced for ‘Sailor Moon Sailor Stars’ Anime
- First Teaser Revealed for Upcoming Boys’ Love Anime “Given”
- Aqours to Perform Again in Anime Expo Los Angeles
- Revolutionary Girl Utena Launches New Musical Stage Play About the Black Rose Arc
- Japan to Send Gunpla Models to Space as Part of Promotions for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Report Claims that Kalafina Disbanded Due to Management Issues, Wants to Reunite as a Group
- “Ouran High School Host Club” Author Bisco Hatori is Special Guest at Anime Expo Los Angeles