The “We Never Learn”/“Boku-tachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai” anime’s main cast is confirmed by the series’ official website on Sunday.
The upcoming anime is a comedy romance work based on the manga created by Taishi Tsutsui. The series is under the production of Studio Silver and so far it hasn’t been confirmed when the anime will air.
The main cast revealed are as follows:
Ryota Ohsaka, the voice behind Zen Wistaria Clarine in “Snow White with the Red Hair” as Nariyuki Yuigi.
Haruka Shiraishi, who is currently playing the role of Asirpa in the “Golden Kamuy” series as Fumino Furuhashi.
Miyu Tomita, a voice actress who played a role in “Made in Abyss” as Riko voices Rizu Ogata
Sayumi Suzushiro, who voiced Akira Ōno in “Hi Score Girl” as Uruka Takemoto
The story of the series tells of an aspiring scholarship student named Yuiga. He is given a chance to reach his goal by the school but under a condition, he tutors his two beautiful classmates to help them get into the schools of their choice. There is a problem though, Ogata is a science genius aiming for a liberal arts school while Furuhashi is a literature prodigy aiming for a science. And to add to things, both are rather clueless in the fields that they are aiming for. Still, as much as they struggle, they work hard as they aim to go to college and work on these subjects for life.
The staff working on the production include:
Director: Yoshiaki Iwasaki
Series Composition: Go Zappa
Music: Masato Nakayama
Original creator: Taishi Tsutsui
Character Design: Masakatsu Sasaki
Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama (Magic Capsule)
“We Never Learn” is a shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Taishi Tsutsui. The series launched on February 6, 2017, and is serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump with eight volumes currently released. As of May 2, the series has 1 million copies in print.
It was on August 27, 2018, that the anime adaptation was announced in the 39th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. In April 2017, Viz Media had added the manga as a regular series for its digital English edition of Weekly Shonen Jump.
See also: Top 5 Manga to Check Out This Week
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
General Impression: "Jingai-san no Yome"Nov 25, 9pmSynopsis High school student Tomari Hinowa was just a normal kid. That is until he is told one day that he is to become the wife of a mysterious creature called Kanenogi. Thus begins Tomari’s new life as a married student while trying to learn more about his mysterious partner.
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA
- What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"
- What We see so Far - "They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter"
- Ryōma Takeuchi Stars in the Pokémon: Detective Pikachu Live-Action Film's Japanese Dub
- Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Receives a Collaboration Cafe
- A Light Novel Recommendation: "Tensei Shitanode Tsugi Koso wa Shiawasena Jinsei wo Tsukande Misemashou"
- Pop Team Epic Takes on Smart Phone Gacha Gaming
- Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File Reveals a New Visual and Cast Member
- Pastel Memories Gains a Manga Adaptation Coming December
- Netflix Announces Live-Action ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Series in the Works
- New ‘Jump Force’ Game Trailer Features Kenshin and Shishio from ‘Rurouni Kenshin’!
- Deku Midoriya’s Popularity Drops in Recent ‘My Hero Academia’ Poll
- ‘A Silent Voice’ Anime Film to Rescreen in January
- Crowdfunding for ‘Spice & Wolf’ VR Anime Hits Goal in just 2 Hours