It’s been confirmed, the “Eiga no Osomatsu-san” anime film will be premiering on March 15. Announced via the official website for the film, new teasers were also released along with the trailer confirming the release date.
The film will be worked on by returning staff members including director Yoichi Fujita, scriptwriter Shū Matsubara, character designer Naoyuki Asano. Studio Pierrot will once again produce for the “Osomatsu-san” work and the film will be distributed by Shochiku.
The story of the film takes focus on the sextuplets at a high school class reunion. With the thought of seeing ee all their former classmates who have become “proper” adults with company jobs, the sextuplets sulk about this and go home and drink until they fall asleep. When they wake up, however, a certain scene awaits them,
Like with the staff, there will be returning cast members. The cast of the series include:
Takahiro Sakurai as Osomatsu
Yūichi Nakamura as Karamatsu
Hiroshi Kamiya as Choromatsu
Jun Fukuyama as Ichimatsu
Daisuke Ono as Jūshimatsu
Miyu Irino as Todomatsu
Aya Endo as Totoko
Kazuhiko Inoue as Matsuzō Matsuno
Kenichi Suzumura as Iyami
Kujira as Matsuyo Matsuno
Momoko Saito as Hatabō
Nobuo Tobita as Dayōn
Sachi Kokuryu as Chibita
Yōji Ueda as Dekapan
“Osomatsu-san” is a comedy anime based on Fujio Akatsuka’s 1962 manga series, “Osomatsu-kun” and was released in 2015. The series was in celebration of Akatsuka’s eightieth birthday and spanned a total of two seasons. The first season made its debut between October 2015 and March 2016 and had a total of 25 episodes with a special episode having aired in December 2016. The second season of the series ran between October 2017 and March 2018 and also had a total of 25 episodes. In comparison to the original series, it features more adult-oriented humor.
With the “Osomatsu-kun” series, it told of the daily adventures of the Matsuno brothers; Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu, who are all identical sextuplets who cause mischief as children. The “Osomatsu-san” series jumps years later with the sextuplets having grown up into lazy NEETs and each having a distinct personality as they go through their daily lives with different crazy adventures.
27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PVApr 17, 9amCrayon Shin-chan’s newest movie, Eiga Crayon Shin-chan Shinkon Ryokō Hurricane ~Ushinawareta Hiroshi~ (Crayon Shin-chan the Movie: Honeymoon Hurricane, Lost Hiroshi), has just released a new promotional video.
- Sound! Euphonium Movie Releases New Highlight Trailer
- Fresh Details, Trailer Revealed for Persona 5 The Royal
- ‘Doraemon: Story of Seasons’ Video Game to be Released This Fall!
- Crunchyroll Adds ‘The Helpful Fox Senko-san’ Anime to Streaming Library
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Previews DLC Character ‘Dragon Ball GT Goku’
- Hit Yuri Manga Series “Bloom Into You” to End with 8th Volume on November 2019
- Anime Film Adaptation of Mobile Game “The Alchemist Code” Releases New Trailer
- Yuri Series “Bloom Into You” Reveals New Visuals for Its Stage Play Adaptation
- Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Manga to Get an Anime & Live-Action Film
- English Dub VAs of Black Clover’s Asta & Noelle Announce Engagement
- Netflix to Stream Utada Hikaru’s “Laughter in the Dark” Concert
- ‘Dragon Ball GT Goku’ Enters ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ as DLC in May!
- Super Saiyan God Vegeta Enters ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ as DLC
- Lone Wolf & Cub Creator, Longtime Manga Writer Kazuo Koike Passes Away at 82
- Violet Evergarden Film To Be Released on January 2020
- Ubisoft is Offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for Free After Notre Dame Fire
- Live-action of Saint Young Men Season 2 to Premiere on June 1
- 27th Crayon Shin-chan Film Releases New PV