Since September until this Thursday, the character designs for the character designs for the anime adaptation of the “Stand My Heroes” smartphone game by it’s official Twitter account. Now a full line-up for the characters is unveiled.
The cast for the members of the crime investigator unit Matori will be reprising their roles from the game and are as follows:
Tomokazu Sugita, a voice actor known for voicing Gintoki Sakata from “Gintama”, as Itsuki Aoyama.
Daisuke Namikawa, who has played a role in “My Love Story!” as Hayato Oda voices as Shun Imaoji
Tomoaki Maeno, the voice behind Dino in “Blend S”, plays the role of Daisuke Seki
Kousuke Toriumi, who recently played a role in “Cells a Work!” as Bacillus Cereus will be voicing Satoru Watabe.
Yuuki Kaji, the voice of Meliodas in “(The) Seven Deadly Sins” voices as Haru Natsume.
Natsuki Hanae, who is known for his role in “Tokyo Ghoul” as Ken Kaneki, will be playing as Kōtarō Yui.
The anime adaptation of the otome puzzle game was announced in September at a second-anniversary special event for the iOS/Android game app held in Tokyo. The game was launched in 2016 and has since then garnered 1 million downloads.
The game is set in in modern Tokyo at Matori, the narcotics control unit of investigators under the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Due to her unique trait of drugs having no effect on her, the protagonist ends up working in the unit. Her job is to scout personnel from investigators, idols, writers, genius high school students, top designers, butlers, underground doctors, and others to form teams of modern ikemen heroes for different missions.
Other than the Matori unit, the game also contains three other character groups known as the Police, Tsuduki Brothers and the Kujo Family. With the first group, they are comprised of Arakida Sosei, Asagiri Tsukasa, Sunago Natsuki, and Hattori You. As for the Tsuduki Brothers, they are Makoto and Kyosuke Tsuduki. Last but not least is the Kujo Family and they include Yamazaki Kaname, Shindo Kiyoshi, Kujo Soma, Kirishima Koya, and Miyase Go.
It has not been confirmed whether the rest of the characters groups will be in the anime nor has a staff been listed yet.
- U.S. Screening for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Earns Estimated USD$ 7 Million on Opening Day
- VIZ Media to Release ‘Dragon Ball: A Visual History’ Art Book in Fall 2019
- 2-Minute Ad Released for ‘Kingdom Hearts III’
- New ‘Fruits Basket’ Anime Adaptation to Release in April!
- ‘Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel II. lost butterfly’ to Screen in U.S. Theaters on March 14!
- Visuals for Upcoming 23rd ‘Detective Conan’ Film Revealed!
- Season 2 of ‘Kakegurui’ to have a Total of 12 Episodes
- Five Anime Movies Nominated for the 42nd Japan Academy Prize
- Pre-order Bonuses Revealed in New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ Preview Videos!
- Latest ‘Love Live! Sunshine!!’ Movie Earns Almost 100 Million Yen in its First Three Days of Screening!
- Film Trailer for ‘Precure Miracle Universe’ Anime Film Released
- ‘Detective Conan’ Manga Goes on Hiatus Again for a Month
- ‘Hunter X Hunter: The Last Mission’ Anime Film to Screen in U.S. Theaters on January 30
- Real Train Accident Footage Used in Live-Action ‘Death Note’ Netflix Film was Used Without Permission
- Creator of ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Teases a Character from His Mystery Project
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Dominates the U.S. Monthly Bookscan December List!
- ‘Naruto Shinden’ Novel Confirmed for Anime Adaptation to Air in February!
- Netflix to Stream ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!’ and ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Anime Films!